Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Training them young at Millwall these days (NSFW)

Comments

• Options
    Can someone put NSFW on the thread title? Don't want someone who hasn't seen this playing it at work.
  • Options

Can someone put NSFW on the thread title? Don't want someone who hasn't seen this playing it at work.

Will look into it
  • Options
    This is why it's good to be unknown and not have non-football people like her associating themselves with us. Doubt she's been to a game recently, you can see why they have problems when they play at Wembley. Such a shame with all the good work the club actually does that this will make bigger news.
  • Options
    banter aside i know a few decent wall that hate this sort of thing equally i know a few of the type of fans that go once a season if you look at the attendance records average 8-9000 a home game, then suddenly 35,000 at wembley which the majority are there for a day on the stella and shovel shouting mill and checking into facebook that there at wembley fists clenched for the photos with the hastag NOLU and apparently they dont care.
  • Options
    The problem going to Millwall, ain't necessarily the suppoters, but the locals. Everyone and his nan turns up.
  • Options
    Scum
  • Options
    edited November 2016

banter aside i know a few decent wall that hate this sort of thing equally i know a few of the type of fans that go once a season if you look at the attendance records average 8-9000 a home game, then suddenly 35,000 at wembley which the majority are there for a day on the stella and shovel shouting mill and checking into facebook that there at wembley fists clenched for the photos with the hastag NOLU and apparently they dont care.

I went to Primary School, and then Secondary School, with a "Millwall fan". He is very peculiar, never going to win any awards for looks and he has the social skills of a lemon. I've actually recently cut him out, and began avoiding social functions with him. He's just bizarre, a major Walter Mitty with everything - money and work included - and you can tell he enjoys telling people he's wall because of the reputation.

One of my most joyous memories was being in a club with him, when some slapper (mate-of-a-mate) began chatting me up. Ol' wall boy wonders up, and upon learning that she's from Bermondsey and a Millwall Fan, begins to get involved. I was a tad bemused, so listened to him talk about "growing up in the area, being able to see The Den from his bedside window".. just to get tripped up on every question, which was to be expected as he grew up in Swanley and has most likely never been to The Den either.

Being a really f*ckin' good friend, I helped him out - and did the whole "I remember where you used to live mate! Geez, many good times.." and proceeded to describe where the dump was. Feeling bored with the whole thing I walked off, but not before a quick "Do you want another pint, Stig?". He never did clock on to what I was doing.. The girl in question told me about 15 minutes later that she had to explain to him that there was a dump nearby.

Anyway, that was a long way of saying that Millwall as an image simply attracts those who want to associate themselves with something nasty or "tough"; in reality Millwall has some decent fans, fans who can't really be lumped in with the animals. When we talk about Millwall being a decent "c*nt filter" it's true, only because it gives somewhere for these muppets to pretend they support whilst leaving the real supporters to actually support their club.
  • Options
    As for the video? That upset me a bit to be fair, poor little lad doesn't stand a bloody chance. I'd like to think that as the video stops that was her beginning to tell the lad off the racism at the end though.

Then I cracked up when I realised.. did she dress her son up as a police officer for Halloween? If so, I'm not going to lie - that's pretty damn funny.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The problem going to Millwall, ain't necessarily the suppoters, but the locals. Everyone and his nan turns up.

Totally wasted on this site...
  • Options

Totally wasted on this site...
    His previous joke

You'd think he'd know better, being a copper

was massively underrated too.
  • Options
    Let's all talk about me as if I ain't here shall we
  • Options
    There's a few getting added to the pumped down the road list I tele
  • Options

What on earth will those children be like as teenagers. Scares the hell out of me.

Back to work on Tuesday. We have a lockdown at the moment as an ex partner of a pupil came in the yard and beat her to the ground. It is all on camera, he has been nicked and bailed. Now his family, a well known Asian crime one and her family, they are travellers are gunning (literally) for each other and the whole centre in keeping its head down. That girl and lad are 16. Just another day at the office. I teach a kid of14 who has not been in school for 18 months!!!! How the hell does society let these kids go feral? His mum and dad are still in Slovakia, he lives on and off when he's not off "choring" and looking for "beef", with his grandmother and an undetermined number of siblings...rocks up high as a kite to class. I like him, he calls me Sir, much to my amusement. The white local kids are worse, absolutely lost to society and so are their parents. When you have watched your mum kill your father at the age of 11 and your legal guardians are the local drug dealers, your grandparents... you are fucked i suppose?

Rant over...

On a different topic yesterday I spoke about this sort of theme with my wife. When a child grows up in that enviorment what possible hope do they have. My parents were far from perfect but I was brought up well, taught the difference between right and wrong and learnt the concept of respect. I fear for the future of this country and think there is going to be real divide in years to come.
  • Options

Surely with "Millwall" in the title everyone's default position would be to expect some form of scuminess to be close at hand

Nope . It's a complete shock to some. Never in a million years would something like this could be linked to Millwall.

Jesus Christ you would think no one has actually been to the den.
  • Options

Surely with "Millwall" in the title everyone's default position would be to expect some form of scuminess to be close at hand

Nope . It's a complete shock to some. Never in a million years would something like this could be linked to Millwall.

Yeah, now you come to mention it, you're right. They're all dressed up as Policeman and Ghostbusters, singing non-football songs.

• Options
    edited November 2016

Yeah, now you come to mention it, you're right. They're all dressed up as Policeman and Ghostbusters, singing non-football songs.

Obviously you can't see the guilty party in the car. Probably why you have selective sight at the den.
  • Options

We should all go dressed as policemen and ghost busters when we are over there in a few weeks!

All together now- fuck em all...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Obviously you can't see the guilty party in the car. Probably why you have selective sight at the den.
    Yeah, you're right again. They're all middle aged sloshers with bleached blonde hair singing non-football songs....
  • Options
    Uboat said:

What on earth will those children be like as teenagers. Scares the hell out of me.

Back to work on Tuesday. We have a lockdown at the moment as an ex partner of a pupil came in the yard and beat her to the ground. It is all on camera, he has been nicked and bailed. Now his family, a well known Asian crime one and her family, they are travellers are gunning (literally) for each other and the whole centre in keeping its head down. That girl and lad are 16. Just another day at the office. I teach a kid of14 who has not been in school for 18 months!!!! How the hell does society let these kids go feral? His mum and dad are still in Slovakia, he lives on and off when he's not off "choring" and looking for "beef", with his grandmother and an undetermined number of siblings...rocks up high as a kite to class. I like him, he calls me Sir, much to my amusement. The white local kids are worse, absolutely lost to society and so are their parents. When you have watched your mum kill your father at the age of 11 and your legal guardians are the local drug dealers, your grandparents... you are fucked i suppose?

Rant over...

I fear for the future of this country and think there is going to be real divide in years to come.
    Have a look around you. It's already happened, but then it might always have been like that.

Personally I don't believe in this rose-tinted view of the past anyway. It's just that everything gets filmed and posted online these days.

Exactly. How old is that woman? She is the problem and isn't young. There have always been scummy people at Millwall and life in general, only know it gets filmed and posted on-line.
  • Options
    All I'd say in defense of mankind is that I haven't seen anyone defend the women in this video.
  • Options
    i saw this last week ..i just feel so sad for those kids .....their very sad future is already mapped out for them ...i feel like calling the NSPCC ,i know its all gone viral and i dare say the lady in the clip will be exposed and hounded but to instill wrong from right into their poor little souls is just so awful it beggars belief
  • Options
    Perhaps someone ought to send this video to RD and KM, and show what other fans they could have, and should count theirselves lucky they are at Charlton, (although not lucky for us)
  • Options
    Society's problem not really associated with Millwall or any football club. There will be similar even if not so stupidly publicised examples for every club anywhere in the country. Yes even Charlton.

• Options
    Are those Charlton fans jailed a 3 or 4 years ago for singing racist songs on the tube on the way home from a match against Fulham still in prison?