Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darts

Comments

• Options
    FALLON SHERROCK WINS
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    What a win

She beats Mensur Suljovic 3-1 and it was a very good performance as well.

It wasnt that it was a bad performance from Mensur,  Fallon played very well
  • Options
    Thoroughly deserved. Great finishing. Well done Fallon.
  • Options
    3 dart Average both players in the 90s

180s
    Mensur 4 Fallon 4
    140+s
    Mensur 16 Fallon 12
    100+s
    Mensur 23 Fallon 25

• Options
    Chris Dobey up next for her on 27th December
  • Options
    Bloody hell. Dobey must be shitting himself. This girl is on fire. If she sorts out her scoring she will be hard to beat. That finishing stat is insane. 
  • Options
    Come on Payne.. Good Gravesend lad.... 
  • Options
    Gutted for Josh but Jeez, how good was Dimitri Van den Bergh there!
  • Options
    Sherrock's 68% checkout rate is amazing.
  • Options
    Shame for josh but he did himself and gravesend proud... Van den bergh was superb. Special mention for Fallon... The ice cool maiden. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2 missed bullseye taking the stat down as well...... 
  • Options
    Not sustainable though surely? Hopefully it can stay high throughout the tournament and consequently we witness some sort of history, but I really doubt that it'll remain at that.
  • Options
    Good to see Wade go. I’m not a fan even though we have a lot in common.  He tried a few mind tricks on the Adonis. I didn’t like seeing him encroach on Steve’s space at one point. Steve was way too cool anyway. Reckon he can get through the next round too, as this championship is proving unpredictable. 
  • Options
    Good to see Wade go. I’m not a fan even though we have a lot in common.  He tried a few mind tricks on the Adonis. I didn’t like seeing him encroach on Steve’s space at one point. Steve was way too cool anyway. Reckon he can get through the next round too, as this championship is proving unpredictable. 
    I rewound that a couple of times & didn't see any encroachment (not saying he didn't).
  • Options
    As the seeded and higher ranked player he must be favourite, would have been different had it been Hopp he was facing but as its Labanauskas I would guess Beaton is favourite
  • Options
    As the seeded and higher ranked player he must be favourite, would have been different had it been Hopp he was facing but as its Labanauskas I would guess Beaton is favourite
    You’re right. Thought he’d be playing Bunting for some reason. Still think he might struggle against Darius who is consistent. 
  • Options
    I rewound that a couple of times & didn't see any encroachment (not saying he didn't).
    Think it was set 4. There was a comment from the commentators. 
  • Options
    Bronzed Adonis more like Pastey beergut

glad he won though wade a cock of the highest order
  • Options
    The Webster v Lewis game this afternoon was magnificent. I won't say the result in case anyone recorded it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It was in the 6th set. 

https://www.sportvideos.tv/incident-between-james-wade-and-steve-beaton-during-their-game/

• Options
    The Webster v Lewis game this afternoon was magnificent. I won't say the result in case anyone recorded it. 
    The 6th set was unreal....

https://youtu.be/WWeFd3T3Vr8
  • Options

Haven't forgiven him for last year's nonsense - glad he's gone.
  • Options
    What a match chisnal and de zwaan
  • Options
    The 6th set was unreal....

https://youtu.be/WWeFd3T3Vr8
    Wow, fantastic sportsmanship as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Anderson through before a power cut halts the action. 
  • Options
    Felt sorry for searle. 
  • Options
    Fallon's finishing is mustard once again. This is gonna go to the wire.
  • Options
    She's at it again ...

Fallon Sherrock leads Chris Dobey 2-1

Dobey's averaging 100 compared to Sherrock's 90 but Fallon's double conversion rate has been far superior.

Earlier this afternoon Whitlock beat King and Durrant knocked out Gurney.
  • Options
    She is very impressive on the doubles, has moments high scoring but cant really sustain it. Still averaging above 90, you never know but Dobey is playing well so will probably win still. Great effort regardless