Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Darts

Comments

• Sherrock also named as a contender in the PL, along with big JH in Aberdeen confirming what we already knew it is all about money 
  • I see Fallon Sherrock lost in the last 64 of her 1st Q School attempt

Lisa Ashton went alot better and just lost 5-4 in the final, so close to being the first lady to hold that tour card
  • Not going well for Sherrock another early defeat today losing 5-3 to Dean Forde this time she lost in the last 256 and only has one more chance now 
  • My mates into the last 128.
  • cafcpolo said:
    My mates into the last 128.
    What's his name
  • cafcpolo said:
    My mates into the last 128.
    What's his name
    Scott Mitchell
  • edited January 2020
    1 day to go and I tell you what all the talk in the build up was about Fallon Sherrock but Lisa Ashton is in a strong position for a tour card if she can have one big final push tomorrow she may have a chance 

• Good to see @Brown59 in 5th spot as well let's hope steve makes the top 12
  • 1 day to go and I tell you what all the talk in the build up was about Fallon Sherrock but Lisa Ashton is in a strong position for a tour card if she can have one big final push tomorrow she may have a chance 

Thank you for the updates, standard is very high in PDC now
  • Why is the guy in 12th ahead of ones with better leg difference scores?
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:
    Why is the guy in 12th ahead of ones with better leg difference scores?
    A few people on twitter pointed that out, think they forgot to sort the ties by leg order themselves lol, let's hope they dont forget before handing out tour cards to the top 12 
  • 1 day to go and I tell you what all the talk in the build up was about Fallon Sherrock but Lisa Ashton is in a strong position for a tour card if she can have one big final push tomorrow she may have a chance 

Thank you for the updates, standard is very high in PDC now
    It goes on legs won before leg difference which isn't shown at that table. 
  • edited January 2020
    Early exits for both Sherrock(first round) and Ashton(second round) on the final day

No chance for Sherrock and u gotta say will take a miracle for Ashton now, not even sure if its possible with the players the are left for her
  • edited January 2020
    LISA ASHTON IS THE 1ST WOMEN TO HOLD A PDC TOUR CARD

Despite her early exit today she managed to hold on to 12th spot

• LISA ASHTON IS THE 1ST WOMEN TO HOLD A PDC TOUR CARD

I gotta say, I think that's a much bigger achievements than Sherrock winning a couple of matches at the world championship. Q school is so tough 
  • It may be out of order on Sherrock but considering Ashton is now a PDC member and the idea was to have a woman in the Premier League I would be inclined to give Sherrocks place to Ashton 
  • Good to see my mate Al Jacques dad qualified. It’s so tough for him without a Q-card. 
  • Anybody watch the Premier League last night?

Hendo and Wright playing at 'home', a lot of boo-boys in the crowd once again.

Nearly won a 36/1 accumulator last night had all the other results right apart from the final one, had Price to win and ended a draw.

Nearly won a 36/1 accumulator last night had all the other results right apart from the final one, had Price to win and ended a draw.

And Anderson

Thought Henderson was poor and made a mockery of 'The Contenders' or whatever it is they are called he ended with a 81 average, Aspinall didn't exactly set the world alight but was comfortable.

And Anderson

Thought Henderson was poor and made a mockery of 'The Contenders' or whatever it is they are called he ended with a 81 average, Aspinall didn't exactly set the world alight but was comfortable.

Of course... how could I forget Gary.

Make you right, I see Sherrock is the next 'Contender', up against Durrant. Could see Durrant top the table after 2 games, which would be a bit of a surprise.

Wish I could take the week off work and do the Forest away game on the Tuesday and the Nottingham PL on Thursday.

• Sponsored links:

And Anderson

Of course... how could I forget Gary.

Make you right, I see Sherrock is the next 'Contender', up against Durrant. Could see Durrant top the table after 2 games, which would be a bit of a surprise.

Wish I could take the week off work and do the Forest away game on the Tuesday and the Nottingham PL on Thursday.

We will not tell anyone if you do
  • LISA ASHTON IS THE 1ST WOMEN TO HOLD A PDC TOUR CARD

Andy Hamilton and Alan Tabern seem to have been around forever!
  • edited February 2020

Predictions for tonight:

Rob Cross vs Nathan Aspinall - Draw

Gerwyn Price vs Michael Smith - Price

Gary Anderson vs Peter Wright - Draw

Glen Durrant vs Fallon Sherrock - Durrant

Daryl Gurney vs MVG - MVG

47/1 on that.

What do you think?

• I think very hard to predict draws .
  • Agreed, just couldn't pick either way because I think they're very close contests.

You can do this:

Rob Cross vs Nathan Aspinall - Aspinall

Gerwyn Price vs Michael Smith - Price

Gary Anderson vs Peter Wright - Wright

Glen Durrant vs Fallon Sherrock - Durrant

Daryl Gurney vs MVG - MVG

19/1

I'm sure there will be a draw out of the two I've picked though, just have to pick the right one. Will probably do a combination of bets to cover myself in hope the rest turn out as I think they will.

• I would have picked the same winners.

• Aspinall

Smith

Anderson draw

Durrant

MVG.

Aspinall, Durrant and MVG banker treble

• The 8 PDC players have been confirmed for the US Darts Masters

MVG
    Wright
    Price
    Aspinall 
    Anderson
    Cross
    Gurney

Sherrock???

How on earth is she getting into events like that when she doesn't even hold a tour card, big names have missed out so she can get in, if Hearn wanted a women there why not Lisa Ashton she actually has a tour card why is Sherrock in the Premier League and in the US Masters agead of someone who has actually earned a tour card
  • edited February 2020
    I think it is fair enough. She beat a couple of men and is now box office. For a time anyway. 
  • Glen Durrant vs Fallon Sherrock - Durrant

1.3 tonight Durrant buying money , it's prolly started already and she's won i'm so shit