Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dartford 2 Ebsfleet 1

1235»

Comments

• Options
    rikofold said:

Dammit, I sneaked out with 10 to go. That'll learn me.

Clearly no staying power ;-)
  • Options

rikofold said:

Dammit, I sneaked out with 10 to go. That'll learn me.

Clearly no staying power ;-)
    Ah and I now see the folly of posting without reading. The 2-1 was the previous fixture, I was there for the goal (although only just caught it as was taking my place back on the terrace having got myself a cuppa.

No learning me, clearly
  • Options

If you are looking for promising attackers in the conference south, look no further than Adam Coomes.
    The way Jamie Day has got Welling playing at the moment they wiill be a match for any of the aforementioned.

Welling.........Goldberg - marriage made in heaven - the man who (almost - but sadly didn't) destroy palarse
  • Options
    Well, pretty much what I expected for the return fixture. Obviously happy with three points out of that double header, but today was always likely to be a big ask.
    Overall, Dartford seem to have come out of the tailspin of the last two seasons. There is a team spirit forming that will see them rising again. Sadly, the internal structure is unchanged (difficult to see how it could be improved) so with the club funding itself on the turnstile takings, it would be hard to compete in the National with so many full time clubs. As @Lordflashheart said, the aim is to live within our means. Would we turn our noses up at an Ebbsfleet style sugar daddy? Probably not, but it's risky at that level- if they tire and move on, it can be extinction level damaging.
    Don't know about Maidenhead's finances, but they are a tough block with Devonshire creating the same mean machine he created at Braintree. And Tarpey is on fire.
  • Options
    BDL said:

Maidenhead are currently 10 points clear, don't forget Fleet were 15 clear before they cocked it up last season and Sutton went on their run. Long way to go still.

Yes, Dr. Abdullah is going to stick around and Paramount Park is going to happen. KEH own all the land now.

Agree that there wasn't much between teams today, but then again Tony B did come set up for the draw. Weather didn't help as well.

Still it has to be said that non-league football is very healthy in North Kent with both matches attracting 2.5k attendance.

Sorry but who are KEH?
    Also do we know how it is all funded; equity, loans by Dr A, or bank loans?
  • Options
    redman said:

BDL said:

Maidenhead are currently 10 points clear, don't forget Fleet were 15 clear before they cocked it up last season and Sutton went on their run. Long way to go still.

Yes, Dr. Abdullah is going to stick around and Paramount Park is going to happen. KEH own all the land now.

Agree that there wasn't much between teams today, but then again Tony B did come set up for the draw. Weather didn't help as well.

Still it has to be said that non-league football is very healthy in North Kent with both matches attracting 2.5k attendance.

Sorry but who are KEH?
    Also do we know how it is all funded; equity, loans by Dr A, or bank loans?
    Kuwaiti Entertainment Holdings and when he's over next ask Dr A.