Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent CCC 2017

Comments

• 104 overs bowled. 329/9
  • 12 balls
  • Claydon on strike now.
  • 2 overs left
  • 11 balls
  • 10 balls (and a four for Claydon)
  • Blimey... heart in mouth.

9 balls left.
  • edited June 2017
    8 balls left. 2 runs for Claydon.
  • Another close call there... 7 balls left.
  • Another four for Claydon. 105 overs bowled. 339/9

Shah on strike for the final over.
  • Sponsored links:

• 5 balls left.
  • 4 balls left (and a four for Shah).
  • Kent need 141 to win from 4 balls. :-)
  • 3 balls left.
  • 2 balls left.
  • edited June 2017
    Huge appeal from behind the stumps but bowler sees it hit the bat before leg. Phew.

1 ball left.
  • Yeeeesssss. Well played Yasir, the boy can bat. Hopefully he will bowl like we know he can next match.
  • Well done some need to take a good look at themselves in this match.
  • Feels like a win
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolutely brilliant . It does indeed fell like a win. Six games unbeaten :)
  • Next 2 matches Worcs & Notts away. Huge!
  • Well, we've lost one of our best batsmen mid-season and completely shat our last two games from a) drawing and b) winning positions, so I wouldn't expect you to find the next one too difficult
  • Well done some need to take a good look at themselves in this match.

You're not wrong, will gidman for me has to make way, really isn't up to it at the moment. Weatherley has had enough chances too, hasn't once gone on to make a decent enough score. Our fast bowling looks very thin too, now that parnell and Harris have gone.
  • Is Milne now available? Selection issues if so. Guess it depends on conditions at the toss who gets the nod.
  • Those points could come in handy at end of the season
  • Sounds like a great draw wrestled from the jaws of defeat !

Good stuff but " must do better"......
  • edited June 2017
    Real guts displayed by the boys there.

Every team has bad sessions in matches and my presence at the ground probably initiated Kent's on Friday!

However rather than the capitulation of previous seasons they fought back to salvage a draw.

Those few extra points might prove crucial come the end of the season.
  • 48 and 39no

Yasir has certainly proved his worth with the bat. Too good for No 10?
  • LenGlover said:

Real guts displayed by the boys there.

Every team has bad sessions in matches and my presence at the ground probably initiated Kent's on Friday!

However rather than the capitulation of previous seasons they fought back to salvage a draw.

Those few extra points might prove crucial come the end of the season.

I feel for you, Len.

Watched the 1st half of the Wales games last night, then put up the BBC website on my laptop whilst we watched "The Handmaid's Tale" on TV.

Took a quick look at the score on 73 mins, informed Mr F that it was still 1-0. and at that VERY second, Serbia scored !

Seems as though it's not only Kent's progress that I affect....