Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What was the point of holding up fans in Floyd Road after the game ?

Comments

• Options

I wonder if the brave gang outside this lad's house are the same ones who bottled a few Charlton fans on the door at the Liberal Club at 4pm? What this idiot has said is on social media is disgusting but does it deserve more condemnation than a group of 20 so-called Millwall fans who deliberate target a bar whilst the game's in progress with the sole intention of physically attacking what they see as rival supporters? I hope they are all on the camera and will be getting early morning visits in the weeks to come from the police. Affray and actual bodily harm are serious offences and carry near mandatory jail sentences. Gobbing off on Twitter not quite the same.

I saw them running down from the liberal, it was wanky behaviour and for a fact older millwall lads would be embarassed all v palace type behaviour similar to there shenanigans at the station that time, what they werent banking on was a few charlton that are the sort of people you dont wanna go starting trouble with. all in all i thought both sets of fans were rather well behaved.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    a little visit to the millwall forum this morning and people wonder why they are hated,

just one of the comments on there;

warwickslion, if it is that maggot, then i hope when he got hit, he fell to the ground banging his head which in turn puts the cunt into a 30yr coma, and that someone like savile visits him in his bed, wrong un

Read more: http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=122599&posts=17#ixzz4VurHmnoy

as much as they have a lot of dickheads following them, the millwall i saw on saturday were better behaved than a lot of northern clubs. in the ground and leaving the ground.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

They are not all bad and we do have our fair share of idiots, by keeping them locked in for 15 mins after the game would have prevented all of this, idiotic fan management today by the club and the OB, there is only 1 bloody way to get to the train station ffs.

We should keep them behind for 30+ minutes, they do it to us every bloody away game.
    Isn't the argument that if you lock them in they smash the place up?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

RedPanda said:

They are not all bad and we do have our fair share of idiots, by keeping them locked in for 15 mins after the game would have prevented all of this, idiotic fan management today by the club and the OB, there is only 1 bloody way to get to the train station ffs.

We should keep them behind for 30+ minutes, they do it to us every bloody away game.
    Could have been kept in Valley Grove and allowed humans to get the station, their cars etc
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

RedPanda said:

Could have been kept in Valley Grove and allowed humans to get the station, their cars etc
    Millwall weren't like that in my day. Well at least not in the directors' box.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

RedPanda said:

They had their ground closed back in the 1920s for hooliganism and numerous times since. Always been the same.
  • Options

Some training required for the Millwall yoof ! Your reputation is made attacking the other teams pub at 2:30 on a match day when they are all in there, not at 4 when they have gone to the game. An even then it sounds like they got it wrong as, there were actually some people capable of giving it back stillness in the club.

As for turning up outside this blokes girlfriends house. No one would think what he said was acceptable , but terrorising his girlfriends family, is at least as bad if not worse.

Agreed but Millwank are scum.
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

RedPanda said:

They had their ground closed back in the 1920s for hooliganism and numerous times since. Always been the same.
    I was '64-'66. I never saw any trouble at games I went to with JS during school holidays. I guess they were too busy going on CND marches and learning pottery.

Of course a mere decade later: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wko197t1zEc
    Funny that it looks like 1973 although it's 1977.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Millwall only sold tickets to season ticket holders who had enough points from away games to qualify. Basically yesterday's Millwall attendance was the scarvers. Yes, they spit venom and act like they are proper naughty, but most of them haven't had a fight since junior school. They are normal people pretending to be hooligans. 98 percent of Millwall games pass off completely trouble free home and away. At the 2 percent that don't, it is not the likes of yesterday's Millwall that cause the trouble. It is those who only turn up for the one offs !

I walked down Floyd road at 2:45 yesterday and it was comical to watch them, playing let's pretend we're mad, violent hooligans. They were fucking knobs playing at it. Making a scary noise Miiiiiiiii...... an swearing a lot, doesn't make you hard !

No wearing fake stone island does
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

RedPanda said:

I was '64-'66. I never saw any trouble at games I went to with JS during school holidays. I guess they were too busy going on CND marches and learning pottery.

Realy 77?
    Dont think i looked like that with open shirts and hippie hair dos must have somehow missed out!!
    I brought my first pair of gazelle in 79 and remember having fila and sergio by 81
    Surely things didnt change that quick

• Options
    edited January 2017
    JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

RedPanda said:

Were you at the Old Den in August 1966 James? Only I was and I can assure you there was definitely agro and no segregation in those days as a certain respected poster on here and I'm sure a few others can confirm, To jog the memory it was at the time of the infamous police murderer Harry Roberts being on the run.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

RedPanda said:

Reporting from a bygone age. I can remember being quite fearful of Millwall as a kid in the 70's but watching that again 30 years later its actually quite comical. They are in the main just blokes with a reputation interspersed with the odd nut job.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

RedPanda said:

Were you at the Old Den in August 1966 James? Only I was and I can assure you there was definitely agro and no segregation in those days as a certain respected poster on here and I'm sure a few others can confirm, To jog the memory it was at the time of the infamous police murderer Harry Roberts being on the run.
    I was there Red, lovely sunny afternoon if I remember correctly.

I don't recall any bother at that one but it got very nasty in the return at the Valley in December. Stu M. was in the thick of it in Floyd road after the match. Just under 30,000 at the game.

Both games ended 0-0
  • Options
    I'm never signing up to Twitter!

Have they actually turned up outside the house or is it all internet bravado?
  • Options
    Thats the trouble with all this social media b**locks
    Its alright giving it the billy big un behind ur screen but then it goes and bites u on the arse
  • Options
    So easy to overstep the mark while on the keyboard
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone spot the famous musician about 8 mins into the Panorama video?
  • Options

RedChaser said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

RedPanda said:

I don't recall any bother at that one but it got very nasty in the return at the Valley in December. Stu M. was in the thick of it in Floyd road after the match. Just under 30,000 at the game.

Both games ended 0-0
    Would have loved to see what Stu looked like in '66.

The last time I saw him on the pitch, the Preston steward opened the gate and saluted him. Cost me £20 that one.

• Options
    Addickted said:

RedChaser said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

RedPanda said:

Both games ended 0-0
    Would have loved to see what Stu looked like in '66.

The last time I saw him on the pitch, the Preston steward opened the gate and saluted him. Cost me £20 that one.

Proper Mod to the very last detail, three quarter leather coat, Levi's shrink to fit, desert boots and a Eddie Firmani haircut!

Legend.
  • Options

Recognise the singer, but can't conjure up a name.
    I went to a lot of punk/new wave gigs in '77, but this band, like the Miiiii, look a bit dated. Although I quite like the chewn.
    Go on, put me out of my misery...
  • Options

RedChaser said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

RedPanda said:

Both games ended 0-0
    Some of ours definitely went into their mob behind one of the goals before the police intervened and then the Harry Roberts song started up from the scum.
  • Options
    seems a few more of them look on here than what we 1st thought - but they dont care about us;

Kev...Be careful, you are in the news.
    There is a Charlton bod onto you....
    You cant have him pinching your poetry.
    I would do him for copyright infringement, If I were you....
    Or on second thoughts....Just do him. It seems they are easy to find.

"palarsehater
    9:40AM edited 9:50AM
    a little visit to the millwall forum this morning and people wonder why they are hated,

warwickslion, if it is that maggot, then i hope when he got hit, he fell to the ground banging his head which in turn puts the cunt into a 30yr coma, and that someone like savile visits him in his bed, wrong un"

• Options
    edited January 2017

seems a few more of them look on here than what we 1st thought - but they dont care about us;

"palarsehater

warwickslion, if it is that maggot, then i hope when he got hit, he fell to the ground banging his head which in turn puts the cunt into a 30yr coma, and that someone like savile visits him in his bed, wrong un"

i wonder what they make of 'your childhood train set '
    I haven't remembered where I've stored mine yet so no fears that it'll get smashed up if they pay me a visit :tongue:
  • Options

Was that Lenny Peters from "Peters & Lee" in the sunglasses the size of Ambulance windows?
    RIP Lenny.....
  • Options
    edited January 2017

"palarsehater

i wonder what they make of 'your childhood train set '
    None of theirs ever left the station, they were all smashed up.