Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well done Lookman

What a debut, great finish

Comments

• Options
    Great goal good luck to him!!
  • Options
    Really pleased for him. Brilliant!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Was a lovely finish, definitely looks like he'll get games there.
  • Options
    Well taken
    We all knew boy had eye for goal
    Perfect debut
  • Options
    Excellent .... did we have a £'s per goal deal?!
  • Options

Well done. Has to be said that Bravo really is a poor goal keeper. Hart must be pissing himself.

I thought Bravo was meant to be good with his feet, he couldn't even put them together before Ade nutmegged him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thrilled for Looky.
  • Options
    MOTD2 on at 10pm tonight.
  • Options
    Great stuff. Was surprised to see him on the bench. Fairytale really. Like the look of the boy Davies too.
  • Options
    I thought this place has finally gone mad with everyone joining in on the usual daft humour, then I checked the result. :smile:
  • Options
    See guys Katie was right all along.
  • Options
    Funny really. Joe and him in Liverpool and Fox and thd in Yorkshire. Wonder what Kevin Cash is thinking now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Everton are the right club for him.

Pleased for the lad but also with Gomez making a good return from injury (on the bench for Liverpool) it is another reminder how we've fallen with little hope of holding onto such gems anytime soon.

Wouldn't mind so much if the money was put back into strengthening the squad.
  • Options
    Really pleased for the kid. His new team mates seemed genuinely happy for him as well. Good to see.
  • Options

Most I've celebrated a non Charlton/England goal I think

That's the second like I've given you this afternoon, but me too, woke the wife up from her nap!
  • Options
    Have we got a sell on clause ?
  • Options

Have we got a sell on clause ?

Isn't it KMs usual 2.50 and a packet of crisps
  • Options
    Ahat a result for Everton and what a debut for Lookman
  • Options
    B*gger ! Had just switched to the cricket & missed his debut and THE goal !

Great stuff, Ademola !
  • Options
    Over the moon for him. Didn't think he had enough time to make an impact but he took that chance very well. Anticipated the block and got himself into space in the box and took it well.
  • Options
    So pleased for him, well done Ademola