Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well done Lookman

Comments

• Options
    Some say he's not that good, talk about his weaknesses, but he's a goalscorer (and with either foot). Gives him a great chance of doing well in the Prem.
  • Options
    Great first touch too
  • Options
    Really happy for Lookie, and proud too.
  • Options
    Good to see one of our "products" playing at that level. Shame we didn't get to see him longer in a Charlton shirt, also at a higher level. But we know now the plan; showcase kid amongst mediocre journeymen footballers and cash in on them at the earliest opportunity.
  • Options
    Great anticipation and burst of speed to get there ahead of the dawdling City defenders. Composed & cracking finish.

Great reaction from his new teammates too. Made up for him!

• Options
    Watched on Kodi and did the living room charge when Lookman scored. Delighted for him.
  • Options
    Lukaka seems to have really taken him under his wing
  • Options
    First time I have watched Everton in a while. They snapped in the tackles, won the ball and spread it quickly, perf Ct system against Peps teams.

They have some really good young players as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Everton are the right club for him.

Pleased for the lad but also with Gomez making a good return from injury (on the bench for Liverpool) it is another reminder how we've fallen with little hope of holding onto such gems anytime soon.

Wouldn't mind so much if the money was put back into strengthening the squad.
    Back in the day - well, pre Roly- you would be pleased if a good player was sold for a decent fee because you knew it would reinvested in the team. Not now, though.
  • Options

Everton are the right club for him.

Pleased for the lad but also with Gomez making a good return from injury (on the bench for Liverpool) it is another reminder how we've fallen with little hope of holding onto such gems anytime soon.

Wouldn't mind so much if the money was put back into strengthening the squad.
    Back in the day - well, pre Roly- you would be pleased if a good player was sold for a decent fee because you knew it would reinvested in the team. Not now, though.
    We may have invested some of the money received for players when we were in the PL but we've always been a selling club.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Lukaka seems to have really taken him under his wing

Crazy that at 23 he has already made 300 senior appearances.
  • Options
    Well done Ademola!
  • Options
    Just text my Everton mate in the Wirrall, he said he's a legend already
  • Options
    Had abuse all afternoon as all my family are evertonians my eldest said he would come on and score in stopage time
    They love him
  • Options
    Really pleased for him and can't wait to see it on MOTD2 tonight.
  • Options
    Well done Ade! Bril!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Delighted for him. He was my daughter's latest favourite player after Cousins was sold. Told her he might get on for the last few minutes if Everton were still well ahead. Couldn't believe how tiny he looked when he came on.
    Told my daughter she had better pick a new favourite quickly before he is sold off!
  • Options
    Well done Ade, you have joined a club that will look after you,pleased for you
  • Options
    He is not just a great young talent, he is also a bright lad from what I understand.

Well done Ademola!
  • Options
    Thanks Henners :-)
  • Options
    My son went to this on a freebie and was sat with the City fans. He completely forgot where he was when Lookman popped the 4th in and came close to getting a smack lol. The rest of the Everton team seemed genuinely well pleased for Lookman, it was nice to see.
  • Options
    Beautiful finish.