Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well done Lookman

Comments

• Options
    great first touch, really pleased for him.
  • Options
    Really pleased for Ade. Hopefully Everton is the right place for him to be. CAFC certainly wasn't offering him what he needed.
  • Options
    Thought it was a poor 1st touch myself. Kill it a yard rather than three and he could have put it either side of the keeper. Well done though to a quality player who will only get better with superior players, coaching and more protection from refs. Bet he will be in U21 squad next outing and full squad in a few years to boost our new owners coffers.

• Options
    Have to admit it was the kind of first touch that would have got Jason Euell slaughtered on here back in the day, but he recovered well and put in a good finish. :-)

• Options
    Beautiful and almost precocious finish, lovely to see. I wish him really well.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

Have to admit it was the kind of first touch that would have got Jason Euell slaughtered on here back in the day, but he recovered well and put in a good finish. :-)

Similar to the last goal he scored for us Mk Dons.
  • Options
    Love the Johnnie Jackson style knee slide!
  • Options
    Good for him. I'm not sure I'll be watching him play all that often in the future though. It will just annoy me too much
  • Options
    Having waxed lyrical in the pub about him, and explained how I was delighted for him leaving the mad house, whilst feeling he actually would have stayed without the barmy goings on. I was oddly pleased to be able to celebrate his debut goal. Well done Ade!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gave it a proper 'Yesss' when Lookie scored - team reaction was brilliant, especially when the keeper joined in. Looks like it may have been a good move for the lad and they've all obviously been told to look after him. Lukaku definitely doing the big brother thing.
  • Options
    Good for him and good luck to him in his future for me he is a now a Ex player, thanks for the short time you was with us, and hope he goes on to score many more.
  • Options
    This might be controversial but does Karel Fraeye deserve some credit for giving Lookman a chance? (or was it Jason Euell's input)
    Luzon had others like Kennedy & KAG in the squad ahead of him.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Posted it on the other thread, but will throw it here too:

Looks like Ademola has settled in to that team perfectly!
    Really do love the attitude from Lukaku at the end there... He's certainly someone who knows the pressure of being hyped as a great Striker from an even younger age so will

Guess Lookman and Davies will be in the next England U21 squad now?
  • Options

This might be controversial but does Karel Fraeye deserve some credit for giving Lookman a chance? (or was it Jason Euell's input)

Let's give him credit for getting us relegated too while we're at it
  • Options
    Missed It said:

No credit at all.

That game (MK Dons away) the clown played Reza and Watt upfront who produced the worst forward display I've seen from two Charlton players. And Macleny wide.
  • Options

Missed It said:

No credit at all.

That game (MK Dons away) the clown played Reza and Watt upfront who produced the worst forward display I've seen from two Charlton players. And Macleny wide.
    Not to mention leaving Stephen Henderson to face the media after Huddersfield!!

That'll be forever unforgivable!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Today's Mirror report concluded ...

Then Lookman seized upon more City uncertainty with a brilliant finish through the keeper's legs.

That brought Goodison Park to its feet and Guardiola to his knees.

I'd say it was very satisfactory opening five minutes for Lookman's Premiership career.
  • Options
    Before the goal, I was just pleased for him that his first touch in the Premier League was tackling Aguero.
  • Options
    well done, pleased for him.
  • Options
    Gets a start today against Bournemouth.
  • Options
    Everton score on 31 seconds. Lookman hasn't touched the ball yet!
  • Options
    2-0 after 23 mins. Again, no involvement from Lookman.
  • Options
    3-0 now , tearing them apart Everton . Nightmare by Simon Francis.
  • Options
    Francis has just passed the ball across the six yard box and put it on a plate for Lukaku...
  • Options
    That collapse against Arsenal seems to have knocked the stuffing out of Bournemouth