Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well done Lookman

124»

Comments

• Options
    5-2 now. Lukaku with four.
  • Options
    Now 6-3.
  • Options
    Thought the rugby was at Twickenham?
  • Options
    Post match report, other than Lukaku (obviously) Lookman was the only player to get a name check. An outstanding 60 minute display by all accounts.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Watching the match on Sky in a bar now. They've replayed that bit of skill 3 times or so.

I cant hear the commentary, but he does look classy. Im stunned by his confidence; I knew he was good but the fact he feels able to play so confidently in his first PL start is incredible.

A bit weird really; generally I'd say he's a bit cocky - but having seen the video where he was unveiled at Goodison Park, he looked far from cocky. Everything I've read suggests he's a grounded lad.. just quality.

Edit: also worth noting, Everton are a decent team at the moment. That makes his achievements even better.
  • Options
    That is a proper piece of skill. Well done Ade.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He skilled them up, as my son would say.
  • Options
    They're loving Mola up there. Good luck to him.
  • Options
    Mmmmmm......can anyone tell me how long we are going to go on with this Everton/Lookman love fest.
    We were even getting updates during our game yesterday!
  • Options

Mmmmmm......can anyone tell me how long we are going to go on with this Everton/Lookman love fest.

Probably until Konsa or Aribo get sold and we can start similar threads for them.
    You have to remember that those that still bother to go to The Valley are only there to see the Premier League stars of the future.
  • Options
    Didn't some people on here say he was no good. I am not saying this to boost my ego but I thought we had something special when I saw him for the U18s.
  • Options

All part of the unique match day experience!
  • Options

When you stop going on about Parker leaving being the downfall of the club.

He only left last month, we're due another £3m depending on how he does plus a sell on fee so people are interested and they chat about him.

• Options
    edited February 2017

He only left last month, we're due another £3m depending on how he does plus a sell on fee so people are interested and they chat about him.

Ben old son......I just knew you'd pop up........see you on the fourth to sort this out pal!
    Incidentally......we get another £3,000,000........no we don't, but Goldfinger does!
  • Options

Ben old son......I just knew you'd pop up........see you on the fourth to sort this out pal!
    If you like but Belgium protests are so last year.