Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jury Service

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    On a serious level, I can imagine being called up can be very interesting.

Does getting turfed out at Forest and being done for 'drunk in a sports stadium' 30 years ago exempt me from this?  I hope so.
    Surprised you are out considering such behaviour, assume you pleaded guilty 😉
    I wondered why Elfs had fled to Brazil. Clearly a fugitive from justice.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    On a serious level, I can imagine being called up can be very interesting.

Does getting turfed out at Forest and being done for 'drunk in a sports stadium' 30 years ago exempt me from this?  I hope so.
    Surprised you are out considering such behaviour, assume you pleaded guilty 😉
    I wondered why Elfs had fled to Brazil. Clearly a fugitive from justice.
    The only thing is I cannot come back :'(
  • Options
    I was not aggressive or abusive but a steward had asked if I'd had a drink before the game, I said yes.  I thought nothing of it until plod came along and nicked me!!!!
    Anyway, I went back up to Nottingham and got done £75, my case was delayed as two locals who had a string of convictions and unpaid fines were done for burgling some chandeliers and their fines were £150 each.
    On that basis it made me half as bad as them!!!
  • Options
    I was not aggressive or abusive but a steward had asked if I'd had a drink before the game, I said yes.  I thought nothing of it until plod came along and nicked me!!!!
    Anyway, I went back up to Nottingham and got done £75, my case was delayed as two locals who had a string of convictions and unpaid fines were done for burgling some chandeliers and their fines were £150 each.
    Or half as tall?
  • Options
    was you all shook up ?
  • Options
    Very happy to say they agreed to defer it. Even better, I know when I'm doing it next year - I thought I would just be waiting for another letter to drop