Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Has CARD surved it's purpose?

Look I have agreed with many of the marches/protests but wonder do we now have to move on!I repeat I hate the division that RD seems to have created but there comes a point in time when a line needs to be drawn?
For what it's worth I think that RD will eventually sell the club - but I really feel that we would be better served as fans by joining together and supporting the team.United we stand divided we fall!I worry that we have lost some of our loyal core for ever at a time when we should be building bridges.I will always go down the road of dialogue and feel that many on this forum are missing a trick by neglecting that route.Lets show any prospective buyer what a great fan base we have and the potential to make this Famous old club great again.Maybe KR is playing with one hand tied behind his back but IMO he and the team deserve our support.COYR

Comments

• Options
    You are definitely in the 2%.

Suck it up and let's see what happens.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd love to start going to matches again, but I can't bring myself to buy a season ticket where the money ultimately goes to Roland. Theres plenty like me, compare season ticket sales this season compared to the last time we were in League 1. The football wasn't always great then but we did have an owner & CEO who were openly dismissive and rude about the fans. Or had no apparent interest in anything other than creating a football factory.
  • Options
    Short answer: No

There is still plenty more to do. The player farm is continuing and Katy is still running the club in to the ground
  • Options

Look I have agreed with many of the marches/protests but wonder do we now have to move on!I repeat I hate the division that RD seems to have created but there comes a point in time when a line needs to be drawn?
    For what it's worth I think that RD will eventually sell the club - but I really feel that we would be better served as fans by joining together and supporting the team.United we stand divided we fall!I worry that we have lost some of our loyal core for ever at a time when we should be building bridges.I will always go down the road of dialogue and feel that many on this forum are missing a trick by neglecting that route.Lets show any prospective buyer what a great fan base we have and the potential to make this Famous old club great again.Maybe KR is playing with one hand tied behind his back but IMO he and the team deserve our support.COYR

Been so long since anything's happened I thought they had stopped.
  • Options
    *Served
  • Options
    Ross said:

*Served

And "it's" but his spelling isn't the issue, we all knew what he meant even if we disagree.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Missed It said:

Ray, if you stood with CARD we'd all be united. You're the one that's pulling in the opposite direction to the majority of supporters. You're helping to cause division. Wake up, you know it makes sense!

Well said
  • Options
    Fast forward to next Wednesday morning and then reflect on whether the purpose has been served.
  • Options
    Errrr Ray. I think you should consider changing your name. As Ray Treacy was a legend for Charlton to maybe something more European, to fit in with your thoughts about our once well supported ambitious club. Maybe Roland is after some money from the EU as he is a into farming. Maybe you can represent him in Strasbourg
  • Options
    You have to admit though, Katrien and Co. don't need a lot of help from anyone else to make themselves look the fools of English football.