Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheltenham festival 2017 thread

Comments

• Options
    Had a little dabble on Tea For Two at 66/1. Think that's a huge price
  • Options
    would love to see cue card win it as owner has said he will likely be retired, so would nice to go out on a high whilst also winning me a bit of money.
  • Options
    Last bet of a shite week , Native River
  • Options
    Come on Cue Card, help me out.
  • Options

Placepot still going at least!!!

And still…
    Native River in next.
    Then Pentiffic then Born Survivor.
    Last chance of getting anything out of this festival!
  • Options

Had a little dabble on Tea For Two at 66/1. Think that's a huge price

Women drivers!
  • Options
    Sizing John - Get in - whoop whoop!
  • Options
    get in there Sizing John !!

2 places and a winner on my Lucky 15
  • Options
    cue card that was tough to watch - hopefully retires now cant say he doesn't deserve it, colin tizzard has had an absolute stinker this week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At last a Winner got 22/1 on it earlier wooo
  • Options
    About the only winner I've had all week and it wasn't a horse!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

At last a Winner got 22/1 on it earlier wooo

Had that too - was a great ride. Would have been closer last year as well with an experienced jockey/better position in the race.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    If Coo Star Sivola places in the next I'm gonna cry. Would still be in the placepot if I hadn't changed my mind and went with Penhill instead of the fav.
  • Options
    What a poor week for me. Oh well, back on the football bets tomorrow

Well done to all who have made a bit of money this week.
  • Options

If Coo Star Sivola places in the next I'm gonna cry. Would still be in the placepot if I hadn't changed my mind and went with Penhill instead of the fav.

I've done this Lizzie Kelly rides it .. hope she's not in a sulk after the early fall in the GC
  • Options

FML it's gonna pay a fortune.
  • Options

FML it's gonna pay a fortune.
    Just under £1700 to a quid stake, if I've worked it out right.
  • Options
    I bet on every race in the festival bar one and all I got was a place and a winner at 1/4, pathetic
  • Options
    Michael O'leary just said that he doesn't know how Champagne Classic won the 16:50, as it's the worst horse that he owns.
    What an ungracious twat! Some people would give anything to own even a small share of a Cheltenham winner.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gordon Elliott is leading trainer on count back.
  • Options
    Wow, that has just saved the festival for meZ had a couple quid on champagne classic at 33/1 why didn't I have more on it! With that and defi du Seuil, I'm now in profit
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    That man is horrible. Le Prezien looks like the get out of jail today for a few if the market is anything to go by.
  • Options
    Ireland 19 The Rest 9

And O'Leary will still complain how badly their horses are handicapped.
  • Options
    Along with Davy Russell. Pleased for Jessica Harrington though, very genuine and seems to train horses properly for a race rather than indulge an owner.
  • Options
    Fucking shit week no wonder I support charlton
  • Options
    Give me flat racing over jumps
  • Options
    If Djakadam had come 3rd instead of 4th i would have got yesterday's place pot up.

£1600 :-(
  • Options
    ouch