Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Groundhopping

Comments

• Options
    @ElfsborgAddick whose the mate? I am treasurer over there and probably know him too. We were promoted to step 6 (Thurlow Nunn) this season for the first time. Got over 100 for the first 2 league games but only 36 for the last now all the leagues have started back up. Experimenting with a couple of Friday night home games to hopefully get a few more in.
  • Options
    Went to Sevenoaks v Chatham on BH Monday. Ground 78 for me. A 2-3 away win and a really good, competitive game.78 
  • Options
    Also did a double header of 2 new grounds on Saturday . 

Southampton v Man Utd
    Woking v Wrexham 

• Options
    @ElfsborgAddick whose the mate? I am treasurer over there and probably know him too. We were promoted to step 6 (Thurlow Nunn) this season for the first time. Got over 100 for the first 2 league games but only 36 for the last now all the leagues have started back up. Experimenting with a couple of Friday night home games to hopefully get a few more in.

Ginger Steve, comes from Laindon.
  • Options

Is he also known as umbrella man?
  • Options

Is he also known as umbrella man?
    No idea.
  • Options
    I messaged him and we are talking about the same guy  :)

He adorned the front cover of a Basildon Town programme earlier in season.

• Options

Barton Rovers v Harlow in the Southern League last Saturday.
    This ground literally was like a building site, bags of character though tbf.

• Options
    Blyth Town v Easington Collery. Wednesday 14th September. Northern League Division 2. 2-0
    to the home side. Admission Fee: £5. Est Attendance: 100
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    Pollok v Huntly. Friday 16th September. Scottish Cup First Round. 6-0 to the home side against a side in a higher division (Highland League)
    Attendance: 900 sell out which was restricted by the local authority. Admission: £9. Programme: £1.50. Scotch Pie: £1.60. Large Coffee: £1

Club based in the Shawlands Area of Glasgow. All standing ground bar a couple of park benches in the corner. 
    Absolute cracker of a ground mate.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Pollok v Huntly. Friday 16th September. Scottish Cup First Round. 6-0 to the home side against a side in a higher division (Highland League)
    Attendance: 900 sell out which was restricted by the local authority. Admission: £9. Programme: £1.50. Scotch Pie: £1.60. Large Coffee: £1

Club based in the Shawlands Area of Glasgow. All standing ground bar a couple of park benches in the corner. 
    Absolute cracker of a ground mate.
    Agree, it’s the pollocks 
  • Options
    Kidlington v Waltham Abbey. Waltham Abbey won 2-1. 
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Adm £5 (concession)
    Programme £2
    Pin Badge £3.50
    Att 75
    San Miquel £4.30 a pint.

• Options

Larkfield and New Hythe v Edgware and Kingsbury yesterday in the FA Vase finished as a 3-1 home win.
    A very pleasant ground just outside West Malling.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Spent the weekend in Bilbao.
    Deportivo Alavés v Real Oviedo 2-1 on Saturday night
    Athletic Bilbao v Villarreal 1-0 last night. 

Third trip to the City and it’s a brilliant place. Would recommend it to anyone.
    Easy to buy tickets on the day?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc4life said:

Spent the weekend in Bilbao.
    Deportivo Alavés v Real Oviedo 2-1 on Saturday night
    Athletic Bilbao v Villarreal 1-0 last night. 

Third trip to the City and it’s a brilliant place. Would recommend it to anyone.
    Easy to buy tickets on the day?
    Bought mine both online in advance. Would imagine harder to get Athletic tickets closer to the day than it is Alavés. 
  • Options

AFC Whyteleafe v SC Thamesmead in the Kent League yesterday finished 3-1 to the home side.
    A cracking club shop well stocked with programmes, books and badges for collectors.
    Funny colour pitch - too many bits of rubber?
  • Options

AFC Whyteleafe v SC Thamesmead in the Kent League yesterday finished 3-1 to the home side.
    A cracking club shop well stocked with programmes, books and badges for collectors.
    Funny colour pitch - too many bits of rubber?
    Oh yes, I always thought grass was meant to be green.
  • Options
    edited November 2022

Bayer Leverkusen v Union Berlin 5-0
    BayArena

Great stadium. Union were absolutely woeful .
  • Options

Yesterday 

MSV Duisburg v SpVgg Bayreuth 1-1
    Shauinsland-Reisen Arena
    3.Liga

nice ground, shocker of a game though
  • Options

Good to see you back watching one of your local teams. Good win for your boys at West Ham  today as well.