Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Grand National 2017

Comments

• Options

Bet 365 are refunding half of your stakes back until 12pm Saturday.

And they do it immediately, like it doesn't even leave your account.
  • Options
    Very good offer that.

Haven't credited my refund immediately though but hopefully it will come through very soon
  • Options

That's a good offer. Do you have to turn over a certain amount of bets placed before you qualify like their 'match your first deposit' offer, or do you qualify for that refund immediately?
  • Options

That's a good offer. Do you have to turn over a certain amount of bets placed before you qualify like their 'match your first deposit' offer, or do you qualify for that refund immediately?
    No tricks, no gimmicks, no rollover conditions. A tenner each-way costs you a tenner!!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

No tricks, no gimmicks, no rollover conditions. A tenner each-way costs you a tenner!!
    That's what happens when there is no Peanuts... Nothing to run scared of!
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

bobmunro said:

They've been doing this last 2 years at least.
  • Options
    GRAY9 said:

CAFCsayer said:

bobmunro said:

Yes we have.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Oh balls.
    Won a bit on the footie last night with Hills so had a tenner ew on ucello conte.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2017
    bobmunro said:

GRAY9 said:

CAFCsayer said:

bobmunro said:

Yes we have.
    Can you get my account unrestricted please ;)
  • Options
    GRAY9 said:

bobmunro said:

GRAY9 said:

CAFCsayer said:

bobmunro said:

Yes we have.
    Can you get my account unrestricted please ;)
    No I can't :expressionless:
  • Options
    Anyone else still hoping Peanuts will just pop up with a single post tomorrow night telling us who we should be backing ?

I genuinely don't remember how I used to pick my losing grand national bets before Peanuts started showing me how to actually win some money.
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited April 2017

Anyone else still hoping Peanuts will just pop up with a single post tomorrow night telling us who we should be backing ?

I genuinely don't remember how I used to pick my losing grand national bets before Peanuts started showing me how to actually win some money.

It is different event without Peanuts
  • Options
    @bobmunro @GRAY9

"In order to reward existing customers and attract new customers, Bet365 make regular offers such as bonuses and free bets.

These offers are expensive and Bet365 policy is not to allow them where we consider the offers could make a significant difference to the likely profitability of a customer's account.

Unfortunately your account has been identified in this way."

Just had the maximum allowed on my GN selection..........£3 ew,

Elsewhere -

Paddy Power shops are paying 1/5 odds the first 6, and online, BetVictor are 1/4 odds the first 6.
  • Options
    All bookmakers will eventually put restrictions on your account. It is known as gubbing and they do it because they think you might be laying bets at a lower price on Betfair. This is not illegal and it is not even against their rules. They just don't want you to do it, even though this is exactly what they have been doing since 1962. If it wasn't for those roulette machines in shops most bookies would go tits up.
  • Options

@bobmunro @GRAY9

"In order to reward existing customers and attract new customers, Bet365 make regular offers such as bonuses and free bets.

These offers are expensive and Bet365 policy is not to allow them where we consider the offers could make a significant difference to the likely profitability of a customer's account.

Unfortunately your account has been identified in this way."

Just had the maximum allowed on my GN selection..........£3 ew,

Elsewhere -

Paddy Power shops are paying 1/5 odds the first 6, and online, BetVictor are 1/4 odds the first 6.

You're too good, Phil.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

What a cracking offer!!
    Bob got an email saying from 2pm tomorrow bet 365 going 6 places will in run in conjunction with the half money back offer cheers
  • Options
    clb74 said:

bobmunro said:

What a cracking offer!!
    Bob got an email saying from 2pm tomorrow bet 365 going 6 places will in run in conjunction with the half money back offer cheers
    Yes it will - the two offers are not connected.
  • Options
    Ok thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bobmunro: I can't find that 50% back offer anywhere?'
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    On the home page for me
    If not you should be able to click "offers" top left and details on all the current promotions are there
  • Options
    using the formula i mentioned earlier in this thread horses to avoid are;

the last sumurai ( top weight)
    shantou flyer ( 7 year old )
    le mecury (7 year old )
    double shuffle ( 7 year old )
    raz de mere (12 year old )

2 of the reserves aswell should they get in;

bless the wings (12 year old)
    sambremount (7 year old)

so just 35 to pick from ha.

again not my work but a horse racing blogger who knows his stuff.
  • Options

Liked the way Wonderful Charm ran in the Foxhunters but then probably talking through my pocket as I backed it yesterday and prior for the GN at 160 average on Betfair. Nicholls confirmed after the race that, along with the winner, Pacha Du Polder, it heads for Aintree. Still available at 100/1 with Paddy Power/Betfair (100 on the Exchange), it's as short as 25/1 with Bet 365 and Stan James so can't see it going off anything like that 100/1.

I'm sticking with Wonderful Charm and haven't layed any of it off. Bit concerned that Katie Walsh will be riding with a badly bruised arm though, having hurt it falling off yesterday!
  • Options
    For me it's Ucello Conti (20/1) with a little nibble at Perfect Candidate (66/1)
  • Options
    Saint Are 40/1 for me.
  • Options
    Vieux Lion Rouge.
    Ucello Conti.
    Raz De Maree.
    Houblon Des Obeaux.
    Saint Are.

I'm going to go for 2 or 3 out of this lot. Maybe all of them if I get carried away.
  • Options
    Darn it i just put£5 ew on Shantou Flyer 50/1 - Read sporting life someone has tipped it to place and has form, didnt realise its 7yo :(
    Also £5 on Highland @ 25/1 to win
  • Options

Vieux Lion Rouge.
    Ucello Conti.
    Raz De Maree.
    Houblon Des Obeaux.
    Saint Are.

I'm going to go for 2 or 3 out of this lot. Maybe all of them if I get carried away.

No doubt my missus will pick the winner though!