Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Grand National 2017

Comments

• Options
    Peanuts is back, peanuts is back... hello, hello!

As always, thanks for the tips model or no model. My slip reads (fiver e/w 6 places)

Saint Are
    Raz De Maree
    Houblon Des Obeaux
    And
    Saphir Du Rheu ( backing a grey in memory of my Grandad)

The Mrs is on Cause of Causes, free of influence from Peanuts.
  • Options
    With the weather being so good, the weights are going to play a big part today.
  • Options
    Everyone ready?
  • Options
    ONE FOR ARTHUR WINS
  • Options
    2nd and 3rd same as last year!

I know @WSS had the winner well done mate
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

My three bets are

Double Shuffle
    Thunder n Roses
    One for Arthur

Get the fuck in
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I *think* Cause for Causes is 2nd and Saint Are is 4th. :-)

Correction: Saint Are finished 3rd.

• Options
    Cause of causes and Saint Are E/W and had One For Arthur in a sweepstake with mates.
  • Options
    Peanuts ilove you... 40 and 16s places... You are a bookies worst nightmare
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone know who came in 6th? So far between the missus and me we got 1,2,3 and 5 all e/w but can't find who came 6th.

• Options

Where is Anna kissed?

Is that really necessary, she's entitled to object to horse racing as much as you are entitled to like it and back horses.
  • Options
    Saint Are was a great choice E/W at 40s. Big money.
    Thanks to everyone for the tips as per usual.
  • Options
    10 and 5ew on Arthur
    5ew on Cause of Causes and Saint Are.

Lovely.
  • Options

Anyone know who came in 6th? So far between the missus and me we got 1,2,3 and 5 all e/w but can't find who came 6th.

Trying to find the same.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    len90 said:

PaddyP17 said:

Last Samuri and One For Arthur. They're the two you defo want ante post. I'd say maybe Ziga Boy, too.

One For Arthur is rated 137 so unless there are a lot of withdrawals he is unlikely to run
    Just saying, this is from February 9th.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breathes in* HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

Edit: You need to click the "Expand quotes" button to see my original. Or go to page 1.

WOOOOOO
  • Options

Trying to find the same.
    Frustrating they don't tell you. The sponsers bet 365 are paying to six places and the commentator even said many bookies paying 6 places but they only list the results to 5th. Much as they might like to think the masses are all tuning in to watch the pretty horse, all most casual spectators are interested in is did granny win on her 50 p e/w bet.
  • Options
    Had the first 3, but had done win only bets on Arthur & Causes. Two pay outs though, so very happy this afternoon. Delighted that all horses & jockeys are back safe.

Welcome back @PeanutsMolloy . Hope you stick around, but good to hear from you today & that all's well :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had worse Saturdays lol
  • Options
    Vieux Lion Rouge came 6th
  • Options
    £215 back from £90 worth of bets. Very happy with that. Mostly down to the Missus clairvoyancy skills. I've known her 18 years and I think she has backed the winning horse in the national about 8 times.
  • Options
    2nd and 3rd for me.

Tidy £57 profit.

Well pleased with that.
  • Options
    I picked out e/w Cause of Causes and Blaklion but thanks to @PeanutsMolloy also stuck a couple of quid on Saint Are. #legend.
  • Options
    Thanks peanuts, £170 up, reading cost me £300 on my Acca though