Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League Chat

Comments

• Options

If all the favourites go through, the last eight looks like this:

Liverpool
    Real Madrid
    Spurs
    Man City
    Barcelona
    Bayern Munich
    Man U
    Shakhtar/Roma (coin flip odds)

And I don't believe teams from the same country are kept apart in the quarters, they never used to be.

If we get all five teams in the Quarters then they cant all be kept apart as there are only four ties
    Of course... I was just thinking there's a potential of two all British ties or might UEFA do as good a job as they can and ensure there's only one all British tie if keeping countries apart is still done at the quarter final stage.
  • Options

Neymar almost certainly ruled out of the 2nd leg with a fractured metatarsal.

Huge boost for Madrid.

He was actually in London attending a concert at the O2 when it happened, our nearby presence Charltonised him
  • Options

Neymar almost certainly ruled out of the 2nd leg with a fractured metatarsal.

Huge boost for Madrid.

He was actually in London attending a concert at the O2 when it happened, our nearby presence Charltonised him
    He rushed to the Charlton Physio’s thereby ensuring a 4 week lay off turned in to 4 months out

*joke disclaimer for the touchy amongst you, I’m sure they do a fine job*
  • Options
    Fantastic team goal by Ronaldo there. Good match this. Nice change from watching the "crime against football" on Sunday.
  • Options
    1-1 but not sure Cavani knew much about it...

PSG down to 10 as well. Need 2 goals in 20 minutes to force extra time.
  • Options
    All over when it went 2-1. PSG totally given up now.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Real Madrid are still some team. They've got to be favourites at the moment.
  • Options
    Madrid through 5-2 on aggregate. Liverpool through 5-0 on aggregate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think City are the best team left in it , only thing that can hurt them is lack of late tournament experience
  • Options
    Spurs Juve has been a very good game so far
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Spurs lucky with that penalty claim.
  • Options
    Looked a clear penalty in real time and even more blatant on the replays
  • Options
    Juve's was a stonewaller, think Spurs should have had a pen too myself, unintentional or otherwise your hand shouldn't be on the ground. Barzagli should have seen red there too
  • Options
    Nice to see the official behind the goal have a perfect view too
  • Options
    Spurs playing really well here. Deserve to be 1 up.
  • Options
    Ive been surprised how good Spurs look in Europe. I genuinely think they have to be considered as one of the favourites at this point.
  • Options
    Son is one of my favourite players in the world right now.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Ive been surprised how good Spurs look in Europe. I genuinely think they have to be considered as one of the favourites at this point.

Agree. There won't be many teams looking forward to getting Spurs in the draw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No side will want City, Liverpool or Spurs. Every side will be praying for Man Utd or Sevilla
  • Options

No side will want City, Liverpool or Spurs. Every side will be praying for Man Utd or Sevilla

Most teams would probably love to play Liverpool with their defense.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Lucky no VAR tonight for Spurs, just the usual human error. Superb runs by Son, two near misses then flukes a goal with his standing leg. Spurs are a good team to watch.
  • Options
    Shakhtar/Roma winner will be the dream draw for most
  • Options
    Dembele is such an unbelievably good footballer
  • Options

Dembele is such an unbelievably good footballer

The player Pogba dreams he could be.
  • Options
    Some solid tackles here by Juventus. Proper Italian defending.
  • Options
    It's nice to see a ref that books Juve players , they always seem to get away with a lot.
  • Options
    Alli getting a bit of a punishing this game. Makes up for all the diving he does I suppose.
  • Options
    Game on now