Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shrewsbury Town v Charlton Athletic Tue 28 Feb 2017 7:45pm KO Match Thread

Comments

• Dobbs inside to Deegan, Brown - offside.
  • 351 poor suffering Charlton fans
  • FK, Rudd to take...
  • edited February 2017
    Fuck this I'm off to watch Dan Snow on BBC2....1066....Didn't look all that, I'll leave it to Mrs H.
  • Yikes! I go and top my wine glass up and this happens…….…........
  • So, any ideas how KR can get us back on track with what he has on the bench ?

no
    drink wine
  • Town offside.
    Our FK deep.
  • Rudd long for Magennis, heads off but no-one's there... Ball forward by Yates is a chaser but Konsa back to Rudd. Clears, Magennis to win it, Nsiala defends well twice.

He knows what's wrong you know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Jacko lines to Botaka, back to him now, finds Novak up line, headed by Grimmer, Crofts to cross but we can't get it under, Holmes pressures Brown for a long clearance, our GK.

So, any ideas how KR can get us back on track with what he has on the bench ?

He has Congo Chris on the bench fanny.
    Sad ain't it is
  • Long, and defended well by Town
    they give other scores.
    Town attack and it is their throw.

• Swindon 1-1Gills
  • Brown forward, headed away by Byrne, Brown picks up again, Deegan now, turns, up to Humphrys, turns, left for Dodds, SHOOTS oohhhh saved by Rudd though and Humphrys eventually wins it - only for our GK. (it was off Crofts though)
  • Town build and rudd saves a good shot and clears, and it comes back for our goal kick.
  • Jacko back to Rudd, long up to Botaka, LH side, Grimmer away to Deegan and Grimmer down line and Tex to clear. Does so to Botaka, can't find ARibo, who does well to chase, their throw halfway.

were

He knows what's wrong you know.
    He's planning for 2019\20 season
  • Plenty of time for the Shrews to win this 5-4
  • Brown ball inside and Crofts cuts out, good challenge twice and Magennis is brought down by Roberts - surely a yellow NOW, ref? First one of the evening.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yikes! I go and top my wine glass up and this happens…….…........

You need to sit with a wine box.....
  • edited February 2017
    In Belgium:

RD: "Right, I need a manager to get us relegated to league two. We need them to be able to talk the team up like we are world beaters, the most unlucky, hard done by team in the whole of the football league/Europe/The World, whilst waxing lyrical (My English really has improved hasn't it) about how we have the youngsters to tear the footballing world a new one. That should distract them enough to not realise my master plan. Any ideas Daisy?"

Meanwhile in Liverpool

KR - "My ears are burning"
  • Throw to them, they build well, approach our area, and they foul one of ours, and it is a booking.
  • Swindon now winning. Just 6 points clear of a relegation spot now.
  • Rudd forward Magennis, drops for Holmes, fouls Brown... yeah. Oh well.
  • Swindon winning gap down to 6 points
  • Our FK
    Rudd long, holmes chases, but it is a town FK in their box

no
    drink wine
    I'm in bed with an apple & a bag of humbugs.
  • FK for Shrewsbury. Forward toward Humphrys, Tex good header only to Roberts, chest to Whalley, Botaka sells Jacko short and fouls - probably a booking.
  • Jacko booked for a nasty foul
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!