Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury Town v Charlton Athletic Tue 28 Feb 2017 7:45pm KO Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    The only surprise is that people are surprised. We may have the second best defensive record in the league but our defence is shit, whoever is playing.
  • Options

COYR. I didn't even expect to follow this, but I really don't want us to sink any lower. It's beyond any kind of joke. And I really would be OK if KR's pre match bollocks about building for next season is actually supported by that idiot in Sint-Truiden, rather than him being given the bullet tomorrow morning after another defeat.

Chrissake. Typed that when i thought we were winning. By the time I had finished it was already 3-2.

• Options
    Maybe make a change robbo?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Jacko booked for a nasty foul

On a yellow and got no pace, time to sub him.
  • Options

So, any ideas how KR can get us back on track with what he has on the bench ?

no
    drink wine
    I'm in bed with an apple & a bag of humbugs.
    That's no way to talk about Mr F :smile:
  • Options
    KAG getting ready - heir FK, Whalley far post, Nsiala, Rudd claims - free kick... Dangerous throw to Crofts, Sadler fouls him, we get away with alittle bit.

Jacko poor ball and Deegan picks from Botaka, Humphrys - ARibo gives it away to Roberts, far post, Humphrys lets it run , 1-2 with Dodds inside Yates cuts inside left foot shot well saved Rudd.
  • Options
    On the right, in it comes, Rudd deals with it and as we break we are fouled.
    Rudd gives it away tho and town come back at us
    danger for us, and a shot, and rudd saves from yates
  • Options
    Their corner, Whalley takes his time...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yikes! I go and top my wine glass up and this happens…….…........

You need to sit with a wine box.....
    Good advice, Arsene my friend
  • Options
    I doubt I will be buying a season ticket for league 2. Thanks Roland you utter s***c***.
  • Options

So, any ideas how KR can get us back on track with what he has on the bench ?

no
    drink wine
    I'm in bed with an apple & a bag of humbugs.
    That's no way to describe Mr. F fanny:)
  • Options
    I hope you have all had some pancakes to cheer up your evening.
  • Options
    Taken, near post but Byrne clears to Holmes. Out for their throw though.
  • Options
    Town corner tho
    and it is danger for us here
    corner comes in
    crowd anticipate
    we clear
    but holmes mis control.
  • Options
    Brown forward for Humphrys, Tex out right to Holmes to Aribo - into traffic and Humphrys to Yates to Whalley shoots - good save Rudd. Very good save. Fucking hell Charlton sort it out
  • Options
    I really feel for the 6,237 travelling Addicks...
  • Options
    Town attack again, they are on top for sure, and a long shot tipped over by rudd
  • Options
    One way traffic at the moment. Sounds to me like the heads have dropped.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pancakes? Seems plenty of boozing going on.
  • Options
    Watching on your feed, Roland?
  • Options
    Corner not yet taken as the ref stops unfair play in there. Taken -

right foot Rudd deals with Konsa, away, and still back into Whalely - blocked by Byrne, corner.
  • Options
    Can't believe this is happening! ! I'm starting to get numb and not feeling much when we lose or are losing! This is not like me!
  • Options
    Double sub coming up
  • Options
    Rudd away to Botaka with a break on, passes one man, gets to the ball again, ARibo in the area crosses off the back of Brown and Botaka - Grimmer sweeps it away and our throw.

Subs time.
  • Options
    Botaka off, KAG on.
  • Options
    Corner to Town
    we are about to make 2 subs they say
    ball in, still alive, and we block for another corner.
    still under pressure here
    in it comes from the left, rudd clears it and we attack, pace from aribo, brown blocks, and they boot out
  • Options
    3-3.
  • Options
    Magennis off as well, and Tony Watt on.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!