Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury Town v Charlton Athletic Tue 28 Feb 2017 7:45pm KO Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    COYR. I didn't even expect to follow this, but I really don't want us to sink any lower. It's beyond any kind of joke. And I really would be OK if KR's pre match bollocks about building for next season is actually supported by that idiot in Sint-Truiden, rather than him being given the bullet tomorrow morning after another defeat.
  • Options
    Oh dear oh dear oh dear
  • Options
    Something very wrong with this team !
  • Options
    But when we score two goals... we win dont we?
  • Options
    We have a man down injured.
  • Options
    ct_addick said:

Something very wrong with this team !

Something very wrong with this club
  • Options
    I know this game ain't done yet but how the fuck can Robinson be kept on?
  • Options
    Didn't we have one of the best defensive records in the league before this attacking mastermind took over?
  • Options
    That's what happens when you play Jackson leftback with Botaka in front of him you fucking clown. I said it when we made him manager, he is two-bob and is living off of a reputation of bringing Dele Alli through and beating United 4-0
  • Options
    Free kick taken, Konsa for Magennis, heads on to Novak, loses to Sadler, long to Roberts - Ezri is pushed and it's a foul I think. Maybe it wasn't a push. Jacko from the quick FK and Konsa that was silly - Konsa concedes the ball after a poor mixup there. Anyway, short to Roberts, no SHOOTS ooohhhhhhhhh. Or whatever, he slips, cross-shot and kept out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How many of the 11 one on ones are we winning at the moment? That's the key stat.
  • Options
    Best we can hope for is 3-3 again
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

I know this game ain't done yet but how the fuck can Robinson be kept on?

Because the whole SMT have a bet on Charlton going down?
  • Options
    The amount of goals we concede early in halves is criminal. Makes you wonder what is said in the pre-match team talk and at half time.

Useless wankers.
  • Options
    I've just been for a wee and missed 2 goals.....Christ on a crutch
  • Options
    Town have it, and then a whistle for something.
    Town look to pin us back, have a shot just wide
    Konsa went walkabout with no support, ran into trouble
  • Options
    Novak cleared by Grimmer, ball breaks to Holmes right wing... poor challenge by Dodds on Byrne and it's our FK.
  • Options
    Millwall 1-0 P/borough
  • Options
    Holmes has it and is fouled.
  • Options
    Millwall 1-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not impressed with the team selection.
  • Options
    We play on - Magennis to Botaka, cleared away and Tex cuts out, bounces, Yates now, Tex pushed in back and Humphrys there. Our FK.
  • Options
    And now millwank are winning aaaarrr
  • Options
    Millwall have not conceded for 800 minutes
  • Options
    Barnet 0-2 up, proper manager
  • Options
    So, any ideas how KR can get us back on track with what he has on the bench ?
  • Options
    Rudd FK up to Magennis, headed by them and Humphrys for the break, Tex out wide, Brown runs but Byrne across and we can deal with it.
  • Options
    Headed forward by Humphrys - Tex there, eventually they win a throw. 4,913 in attendance, 351 Charlton.
  • Options

I've just been for a wee and missed 2 goals.....Christ on a crutch

Too much unformation :-)
  • Options
    There is a foul again our FK on half way
    They clear and retain the ball, byrne puts it out for a throw
    4913 with 351 Addicks
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!