Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt

Comments

• Options
    He wants to team up with Lyle Taylor, I hear they’re close
  • Options
    training with Motherwell after ending a brief spell with cska sofia for family reasons.

• Options
    edited February 2020
    He’ll be somewhere else come January.
    Almost @ricky_otto its February 
  • Options
    Really don’t know why some folk persist in discussing this loser.....very strange if you ask me?
    He’s long gone, what’s with the fascination?
  • Options
    I can see how it would be easy to get sick and tired of living in a backwards country like that after a few months...

...anyway enough about Scotland. What did the Bulgarians make of Tony?

racist
  • Options
    The interest to me isn’t Tony ‘the fucking loser’ Watt, it’s why you in particular keep cracking on about him paulie.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    His new wife probably doesn't like Bulgaria. Fair play him putting her needs first. He's nice like that
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Because we like him and are rooting for him? Fucksake. 
    Really......how very weird.
    Are you few that’s keeping this thread going his unofficial CAFC chapter of his fan club or something, how many more years is this going to go on for, now that REALLY is strange. :/
  • Options
    There's literally nothing wierd about fans having interest in what former players are doing, especially characters like Tony Watt. 

There is because SoundsAsa£ says there is 
  • Options
    I can think of countless ex-players who are way more worthy of interest than that weirdo!
  • Options
    I assumed he quit when I saw the updates to this thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tony Watt is a twat.
    I am interested to see how his career pans out given this. 

I think that's a happy medium. 
  • Options
    There's literally nothing wierd about fans having interest in what former players are doing, especially characters like Tony Watt. 

Correct and thanks for realising it. :)
  • Options

Henry would have a hard time in the museum if people didn't want to discuss and look into the history of the club. 
    No comparison whatsoever and a very poor analogy FCF.
    Not for me to say but I doubt he’d get much of a mention....if any.
  • Options
    I can think of countless ex-players who are way more worthy of interest than that weirdo!
    I have a list of over 50 clubs on flash scores were ex cafc players play now, that I like to keep track of the progress off, this go from quality players like JBG and Gomez to players who hardly played like Fanni and Koc

But to me they are ex CAFC players and I am curious as to how they do, I have now removed CSKA Sofia and added Motherwell in case Watt signs for them
    I think most blokes on here are interested in Fanni.....not sure about Koc, but each to their own of course.

F****** brilliant.
  • Options
    I have a list of over 50 clubs on flash scores were ex cafc players play now, that I like to keep track of the progress off, this go from quality players like JBG and Gomez to players who hardly played like Fanni and Koc

But to me they are ex CAFC players and I am curious as to how they do, I have now removed CSKA Sofia and added Motherwell in case Watt signs for them

50 clubs seems a little excessive but each to their own.

• Options

There is alot of ex players out there haha
  • Options

There is alot of ex players out there haha
    For example tonight there is:

Cardiff- Etheridge
    Reading- Morrison
    Derby- Bielik(Although injured tonight)
    Northampton- Mcormack and Marshall(neither playing tonight)
    Dover- AMB starting and Cumberbatch(on bench)

Then  abroad

Breman- Velkovic
    Valencia- Coquelin 
    Le Mans- YTU(on the bench)
    Guingamp- El Hadji Ba (on the bench)