Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt

Comments

• Options
    4-4 now....
  • Options
    He missed his penalty in the shootout, Obika scored twice for St Mirren in the game and also scored in the shootout 
  • Options
    Good on him, has nothing but good things to say about cafc. Still think he has more natural ability than most of the players in our current squad. 
    Not only that, but he seems to be a decent, caring person too, judging by his twitter posts. I can only think that mental health issues have blighted his career
  • Options
    "Always liked you Tone."  Pshaw!  It was Jackson and Stephen Henderson who decided Watt was disruptive and got him bounced out of the club.
  • Options
    "Always liked you Tone."  Pshaw!  It was Jackson and Stephen Henderson who decided Watt was disruptive and got him bounced out of the club.
    How do you know that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JaShea99 said:
    How do you know that?
    Widely reported at the time.  See Charlton Life passim.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    How do you know that?
    Widely reported at the time.  See Charlton Life passim.
    Widely reported? Or something someone made up, which then got repeated and is now treated as fact?
  • Options
    Are you stalking him?
  • Options
    We're still easily the club he played the most games for
  • Options
    ads said:
    Are you stalking him?
    Not at all, I follow him on twitter and heretweeted the above tweet so I saw it
  • Options
    Are you discussing your box-sets & film franchise viewings with him @paulie8290......? I hear he likes a good film review.
  • Options
    ads said:
    Are you stalking him?
    Not at all, I follow him on twitter and heretweeted the above tweet so I saw it

Can we expect contract updates for all ex-players?
  • Options
    Such a shame as he’s a top player on his day. But that was 5 years ago now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What’s such a shame? 

A further contract with Motherwell is a good result for him at this stage I reckon.

its unfortunate are he’s never become a top top player but very few do. He has/had the raw skill but not the application or the mental strength to make that happen reliably. 

Good luck to him and hope he enjoys himself. 
    Showed flashes of brilliance occasionally 
    Definitely had the skill but there was something missing in his attitude but he was a game changer

• Options
    Didn’t Paulie once say that he follows every single ex Charlton player on social media and favourites all the games which feature ex players, just to keep a track on their progress? I suppose that’s partly why.
  • Options
    Bit like all threads if you don’t like it don’t open it don’t read it ... 
  • Options
    Tony Watt starting for Motherwell V Celtic. Live on Sky Sports, K.O. now.
  • Options
    It will be interesting to see how he goes because he's been in good form recently. Motherwell manager says he has got him pretty fit. 
  • Options
    💤
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    It will be interesting to see how he goes because he's been in good form recently. Motherwell manager says he has got him pretty fit. 
    Tony Watt - 2021 Bums and Tums vid, order now to avoid disappointment.