Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt

Comments

• Options
    Huskaris said:
    Tony Watt is a twat.
    I am interested to see how his career pans out given this. 

I think that's a happy medium. 
    'Pans out' is an apt and vivid description of the trajectory of his career.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    I can think of countless ex-players who are way more worthy of interest than that weirdo!
    I have a list of over 50 clubs on flash scores were ex cafc players play now, that I like to keep track of the progress off, this go from quality players like JBG and Gomez to players who hardly played like Fanni and Koc

But to me they are ex CAFC players and I am curious as to how they do, I have now removed CSKA Sofia and added Motherwell in case Watt signs for them

50 clubs seems a little excessive but each to their own.

There is alot of ex players out there haha
    For example tonight there is:

Cardiff- Etheridge
    Reading- Morrison
    Derby- Bielik(Although injured tonight)
    Northampton- Mcormack and Marshall(neither playing tonight)
    Dover- AMB starting and Cumberbatch(on bench)

Then  abroad

Breman- Velkovic
    Valencia- Coquelin 
    Le Mans- YTU(on the bench)
    Guingamp- El Hadji Ba (on the bench)
    Had to look Veljkovic up - do not remember him in the slightest! How on earth  has Thuram managed to stay in the game?
  • Options
    I can think of countless ex-players who are way more worthy of interest than that weirdo!
    I have a list of over 50 clubs on flash scores were ex cafc players play now, that I like to keep track of the progress off, this go from quality players like JBG and Gomez to players who hardly played like Fanni and Koc

But to me they are ex CAFC players and I am curious as to how they do, I have now removed CSKA Sofia and added Motherwell in case Watt signs for them

Cardiff- Etheridge
    Reading- Morrison

Then  abroad

Breman- Velkovic
    Valencia- Coquelin 

I have to say that's pretty impressive Paulie.  There must be a way you can make some money from collecting this kind of data?
  • Options
    edited February 2020

Cardiff- Etheridge
    Reading- Morrison

Then  abroad

Breman- Velkovic
    Valencia- Coquelin 

I have to say that's pretty impressive Paulie.  There must be a way you can make some money from collecting this kind of data?
    Thanks but I doubt it, it's easy enough to find, for instance I had Troyes on the list as that was Kashi's last club, however I found out today he has moved to a lower league French club called Annecy
  • Options
    edited February 2020

Cardiff- Etheridge
    Reading- Morrison

Then  abroad

Breman- Velkovic
    Valencia- Coquelin 
    Had to look Veljkovic up - do not remember him in the slightest! How on earth  has Thuram managed to stay in the game?
    He was their 1st choice keeper at the start of the season but has since been dropped 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    He is probably in the top 5 of Charlton players I have ever seen in terms of pure talent. 

One day he will wake up, probably in a gutter, potless, and regret it all. 

I follow his career partly rubber knecking the car crash, partly because, deep down I still hope he makes it. 

In years to come perhaps @paulie8290 will get a lift in Watt's mini cab.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think he has mental health issues that mean he's not cut out for the professional game at an elite level.

He was outstanding on his day, some flashes of real genius. One of the most watchable players ever for Charlton if not the number 1 in that category

I thought he was destined to leave us for the premiership at one point, but alas he wasn't up to it. By the time we were back in league one he was done.

I recall one game where Watt just flat out refused to pass and tried to score when he could have squared it for Grant for an easier chance. Grant complained to him and Watt just basically snubbed him, turning his back. Grant turned to Robinson and just shrugged like 'how the f**k am I supposed to play with this dude?'

Such a waste.

• Options
    The obsession with this ex player I do find strange - personally though he was good for us and don’t really see why he gets such attention. Anyway each to there own 
  • Options

Cardiff- Etheridge
    Reading- Morrison

Then  abroad

Breman- Velkovic
    Valencia- Coquelin 
    He was their 1st choice keeper at the start of the season but has since been dropped 
    Velkjovic was the holding midfielder we had on loan from Spurs wasn't he? Are you thinking of Dmitrovic?
  • Options
    edited February 2020

Cardiff- Etheridge
    Reading- Morrison

Then  abroad

Breman- Velkovic
    Valencia- Coquelin 
    Velkjovic was the holding midfielder we had on loan from Spurs wasn't he? Are you thinking of Dmitrovic?
    The keeper comment was in reference to YTU, who he also mentioned in the post 
  • Options
    I’ve actually got a lot of time for him, loved some of the stuff he did for us. 

Ultimately very frustrating and I do hope he finds a base somewhere ... but I guess it’s unlikely based on his track record. 
  • Options
    He used to love the 3 B’s in life.. 

Beer
    Birds
    Bu___
  • Options
    rgers?
  • Options
    ll fighting?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    rping...
  • Options
    I’m starting to think you aren’t too keen on him. 
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Beer
    Birds
    Bu___
    Burberry?
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Beer
    Birds
    Bu___
    Lgaria?

Oh, no, wait....
  • Options
    bukkake?
    You know what this is yet @Curb_It?
  • Options
    He’s not just a former player, he’s a fascinating/tragic character so I can understand the interest in how he’s getting on. 

Is he still making terrible YouTube film reviews and playing computer games 24/7?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    He’s not just a former player, he’s a fascinating/tragic character so I can understand the interest in how he’s getting on. 

Is he still making terrible YouTube film reviews and playing computer games 24/7?
    A waste of a talent.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I follow his career partly rubber knecking the car crash, partly because, deep down I still hope he makes it. 
    Coming soon to Amazon Books: "Rubberknecking the car crash: The Tony Watt Story"