Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spurs v Spanners

Comments

• Options
    Proper proper shit Millwall.

Warms the cockles of the heart that one.
  • Options
    Is that Johnnie Jackson in goal for Millwall? No wonder he let the ball through his hands!
  • Options
    West Ham keeper in goal.
  • Options
    They did not threaten the spurs goal the whole match.
  • Options

Millwall didn't manage a shot on target.

• Options
    That was so one sided i genuinely can't remember Vorm touching the ball, never mind making a save.
  • Options

Don't really mind if Millwall win to be honest

Behave yourself
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Possession
    Home76% Away24%

Shots
    Home32 Away4

Shots on Target
    Home15 Away0

Corners
    Home12 Away1

Yep, that's exactly what it looked like.
  • Options
    Page 6! :lol:
  • Options
    Six of the best.fuck Millwall
  • Options
    Millwall lost 6-0 and we wrestled a grand sociological conundrum, great thread tbh
  • Options
    First Premier League side to play their first team against the Spanners and they give them a spanking. Happy days
  • Options
    A most enjoyable way to fritter away a lazy afternoon.

A pity that Jansen missed that easy chance near the end. Schadenfreude rules.
  • Options
    Millwall face action after fans target Spurs forward Heung-min Son with racist chants in FA Cup tie - The Telegraph
    https://apple.news/AqTHA2leDTX2yMAOgQv6_oQ

Spanner thugs up to their own tricks again :rage:
  • Options

Millwall face action after fans target Spurs forward Heung-min Son with racist chants in FA Cup tie - The Telegraph
    https://apple.news/AqTHA2leDTX2yMAOgQv6_oQ

Spanner thugs up to their own tricks again :rage:

Easy. IT WAS WEST HAM MATE!
  • Options
    Best way to give it back to the morons is score a hat trick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Say what you fucking like, but the worst supporters I have ever witnessed at charlton were Tottenham.
    May have been around 1986 when they run down floyd road slapping any one.
    I vividly remember some elderly gentlman being put on his arse by a load of them whilst leaving the ground.
    So before you all start wetting your pants about Millwall, Tottenham are no fucking angels.

Careful! You could be deemed to be defending Smallwall as not being too bad :wink:
  • Options

Say what you fucking like, but the worst supporters I have ever witnessed at charlton were Tottenham.
    I vividly remember some elderly gentlman being put on his arse by a load of them whilst leaving the ground.
    So before you all start wetting your pants about Millwall, Tottenham are no fucking angels.

We were not playing at the valley in 1986........
    I think he means the game they took the Covered end.
  • Options
    Those handshakes need to stop asap.
  • Options

Why on earth do you think that the actions of some Spurs fans from 30 years ago has anything to do with what Millwall fans may, or may not be doing, today?
  • Options

That was more like 1976.
  • Options

That was more like 1976.
    That would only be 10 years out then !!!

Anyway it was 1977 Addicks vs Spurs - we won 4-1
  • Options
    Yeah 30 years ago. The shallow end of the gene pool still providing headlines after all these years of evolution....
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Those handshakes need to stop asap.

Watch out! You're now apparently threatened by something that isn't 100% masculine according to some!