Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spurs v Spanners

Comments

• Options

Say what you fucking like, but the worst supporters I have ever witnessed at charlton were Tottenham.
    May have been around 1986 when they run down floyd road slapping any one.
    I vividly remember some elderly gentlman being put on his arse by a load of them whilst leaving the ground.
    So before you all start wetting your pants about Millwall, Tottenham are no fucking angels.

Spurs have some absolute scumbags in their support.

• Options

Say what you fucking like, but the worst supporters I have ever witnessed at charlton were Tottenham.
    I vividly remember some elderly gentlman being put on his arse by a load of them whilst leaving the ground.
    So before you all start wetting your pants about Millwall, Tottenham are no fucking angels.

We were not playing at the valley in 1986........
    I think he means the game they took the Covered end.
    That was more like 1976.
    That would only be 10 years out then !!!

Anyway it was 1977 Addicks vs Spurs - we won 4-1
    Yep, can't remember if it was Peter Taylor or Ian Moores that scored for them.

Flash got a hat trick and I think Hugh MacAuley got the other one. Att 30,706.

All from memory.
  • Options

That was more like 1976.

All from memory.
    It was peter Taylor
  • Options
    edited March 2017

That was more like 1976.

All from memory.
    It was peter Taylor
    I thought it was Martin Robinson.

40 years ago - God I feel old.

• Options
    We played Spurs at the Valley in a Cup replay in I think 1984.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Millwall face action after fans target Spurs forward Heung-min Son with racist chants in FA Cup tie - The Telegraph
    https://apple.news/AqTHA2leDTX2yMAOgQv6_oQ

Spanner thugs up to their own tricks again :rage:

Really? Has it got that bad that a silly chant like "DVDs" and "he's selling 3 for a fiver" is considered racist abuse and worthy of news headlines.

Completely undermines the fight against real racism.
  • Options
    If this fence wasn't here you'd be getting a sla... oh, anyone know what we do now?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Did you notice he looks around, presumably for any police, before he steps in and throws the punch. Clearly didn't realise it was being filmed!!

I think he's nicked.
  • Options
    Darnt piss arand a geezer in a flat cap!
  • Options
    Got exactly what he deserved and I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Daft/naive bloke.
  • Options
    Looks like he hit a kid to me.
  • Options

Looks like he hit a kid to me.

Not sure if he was a kid but younger than the fat, grey haired idiot with his arm around him who should have known better if he was.
  • Options
    To be fair if you sing in the street to anyone saying "you fucking hate xxx fc" after they've just lost 6-0, you're asking for a smack. And if it's Millwall you're guaranteed to get one.
  • Options
    Ffs what would the score had been if it was us.... Didn't see brave man morrison fancy his chances against the spuds defenders.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Did you notice he looks around, presumably for any police, before he steps in and throws the punch. Clearly didn't realise it was being filmed!!

I think he's nicked.
    He's not exactly easily identifiable from that video though
  • Options
    Good job it wasn't their cup final
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hello Fella, 23/01/85 was the evening. I hate them with a passion!
  • Options
    Tavern said:

1985 - in floyd road - how ????
  • Options

Tavern said:

We left in the autumn of '85.
  • Options

Tavern said:

I stand corrected - just got my my 'home and away with charlton athletic' book out - jan 1985 we played Spurs in FA Cup at valley - apologies

We lost BTW !!!
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Tavern said:

Fa cup replay.
    Sorry quoted wrong person.
  • Options

Tavern said:

I take it you was not at this replay?
  • Options

Tavern said:

Fa cup replay.
  • Options
    Tavern said:

Tavern said:

No I wasnt - does that matter ????
  • Options

Tavern said:

Tavern said:

No I wasnt - does that matter ????
    Not really !!!!! They came out of the Harvey Gardens entrance that use to be next to the old Valley club.
  • Options

bobmunro said:

I think he's nicked.
    He's not exactly easily identifiable from that video though
    I would hazard a guess that he is known to the police.