Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP PC KEITH PALMER

Comments

• Options
    Rest In Peace PC Keith Palmer. My sincere & heartfelt condolences go to his family & all who knew him x
  • Options
    RIP. Awful news
  • Options
    R.I.P Keith Palmer

Thoughts are with your family, friends, and of all those who lost their lives, and a fast recovery to all those injured.
  • Options
    So sad. im sure i remember talking to him in Bartrams last season before a game, gutted! need to all be at the valley Tuesday 4th
  • Options
    95k raised now
  • Options
    R.I.P Keith.
  • Options
    PC 933, so how about our tribute at 9 mins 33 secs into the game.
    RIP Keith.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Saw this on Reddit https://reddit.com/r/london/comments/611eo5/happened_to_meet_officer_palmer_who_tragically/

Seems like he was a nice enough guy to pose for photos with tourists and brave enough to lay his life on the line to defend the freedoms of those same tourists. RIP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rest in peace PC Palmer. Hero.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

I note the club have acknowledged that P.C. Palmer was a season ticket holder and have placed a scarf on his seat. Would it be appropriate to dedicate the seat to P.C. Palmer with a plaque and the seat to remain empty.

Only just heard that he was an Addick on radio. This was my first thought on hearing the news of our fallen hero. I hope the club just retire his seat. Maybe even paint it black as a mark of respect. Please lets hope the current board have some kind of graciousness.

Like others, I felt very emotional reading this thread. Thoughts go to his loved ones and friends.

Made a little donation too.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/Keith-palmer

RIP
  • Options
    Rest in peace Keith, if there is a god I hope you are sitting by his side.
  • Options
    RIP Keith Palmer
    Sincere condolences to your family and friends.
  • Options
    Can I add my own condolences to Keiths family, but since he has been described as protecting Parliament and its people, why on earth was he not given some means of protecting himself ? At least a protection jacket or a hand gun.
    I do hope that we will honour him in some way at the next home game.
  • Options
    RIP Keith Palmer
  • Options
    Condolences to his family, friends and loved ones.
  • Options
    Grumpy said:

Can I add my own condolences to Keiths family, but since he has been described as protecting Parliament and its people, why on earth was he not given some means of protecting himself ? At least a protection jacket or a hand gun.

PC Palmer would've been wearing a stab vest. Unfortunately, they do not wrap round I.e under your arms. We do not yet know where his fatal wounds were. There are arguements that all frontline should carry taser. We'll see what happens in regards to that, that debate is for another day.
  • Options
    RIP Keith, a true hero.
  • Options
    Hero doing his best to keep us safe. RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sad sad day RIP
    Credit to whoever was responsible at the club for tribute.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Ultimatum said:

Grumpy said:

PC Palmer would've been wearing a stab vest. Unfortunately, they do not wrap round I.e under your arms. We do not yet know where his fatal wounds were. There are arguements that all frontline should carry taser. We'll see what happens in regards to that, that debate is for another day.
    Had replied but removed as agree this is not the time/ place.
  • Options
    RIP a true hero. One of our own.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP.
  • Options
    RIP to a brave man. The regime need to organize something which will do this hero justice and not f@ck it up like they usually do.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    I like the idea of his seat being replaced with a black one and with a plaque to commemorate
  • Options
    So sad, RIP PC Palmer