Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP PC KEITH PALMER

Comments

• Options
    RIP Keith Palmer. Hero and part of the Charlton family.
  • Options
    Ultimatum said:

I don't know if this breaks forum rules etc ... but our federation has set up a just giving page for our fallen colleague, PC Palmer.

No officer deserves to go to work , put our uniform on and not come home to our families.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/Keith-palmer

Done.
  • Options
    Keith's wife has lost her husband, his children have lost their father - but they will always have the knowledge and the pride that he was a hero.

So very sad. Rest in peace PC Keith Palmer.
  • Options
    Rip mate
  • Options
    RIP Ian - a truly tragic waste of life for you and the other victims of this dreadful crime
  • Options
    Rip Kieth - Died in the line of duty. A true hero. losing my brother that same day, for me your name to, will always remain in my thoughts.
  • Options
    very sad, thoughts with his family
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oakster said:

I like the idea of painting the seat a different colour but would suggest Gold instead of Black. Just seems a more fitting colour and that he should be remembered with pride and joy.

That's a great idea.
  • Options
    RIP PC Palmer. Have lots of dealings with all the PCs at the Houses of Parliament through my job in the fire service and met Keith quite a few times when we turned up on shouts there. He always waved at us as we drove past on fire calls. Tragic.
  • Options
    RIP Keith hope the club gives him the honor he deserves.
  • Options
    Such a brave brave man! He gave his life to save others in the line of duty, my thoughts are with his family, friends and colleagues! RIP Keith
  • Options
    God Bless, taken far too soon. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends and loved ones. RIP PC Keith Palmer. A fallen Hero
  • Options
    Deepest condolences to Keith's family. Rest in Peace.
  • Options
    RIP Keith
  • Options
    RIP, all thoughts and prayers with his family and friends. Puts everything into perspective.
  • Options
    RIP. Thoughts with his family.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Oh god I've only just found out about this.
    I have so many mixed emotions, like many of you I assume.
    Sorrow, anger and pride all at once, it's difficult to compartmentalize them all right now.....maybe I will come to in time.
    RIP fellow Addick....RIP.
  • Options
    There's terrible stuff happening all the time it seems, and unfortunately you begin to get a little hardened to it all. However, every so often something occurs which you feel personally, and this is certainly one of those times.

RIP a brave man.
  • Options
    Brave.
    Hero.
    These words somehow seem inadequate to describe this great man.

Rest in peace Keith Palmer and rise in glory.
  • Options
    RIP Hero Keith
  • Options
    I've been advised by one of the interviewees on the ITV coverage of the recent Belgium trip that the reporter, Amy Lewis, is seeking Charlton fans who knew Keith who might like to comment in his memory. Obviously it will be for the individuals to consider what is appropriate after such an appalling incident.

I didn't know Keith myself but have always been grateful for the safety that he and his colleagues provide during my frequent visits to the Palace of Westminster. RIP Keith and may your family find at least some solace in the knowledge that you served so well.
  • Options
    RIP Keith Palmer,thoughts go out to family and friends.

Could be wrong here but if family worked in Dartford area had a big hand in getting Charlton back to the valley and opening of east stand.
  • Options
    RIP. A true hero. Sincere condolences to Keith's family.
  • Options
    RIP Keith Palmer and condolences to his family and friends.
  • Options
    Very sad. Condolences to Keith's family and friends.