Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs MK Dons post match views

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    I am not sure that most of the team didn't care - apart from a few notable exceptions (JFC and Tony Watt in the 2nd half) they did run around like headless chickens and chase lost causes for most of the game. The problem is that the team didn't have a clue what to do or what the rest of the team might be doing or any idea as what to do when Plan A wasn't on. Gobby and the coaching staff are clearly to blame - particularly considering they have just had two weeks with a game to sort things out.

My guess is that Gobby knows that the writing is on the wall for him whether as a result of a takeover, or even RD recognising his incompetence, and he just doesn't give a damn while he is concentrating on positioning himself for a nice severance package.

• Options
    Also strikes me that a few others at the club are behaving as though their days are numbered.
  • Options

cabbles said:

mathematically cant get playoffs anymore either

i

Mathematically we can be consolidationists but in truth it's a long shot.

Aah you've finally graced us with your thoughts. And you'll need to put more in than a couple of lines. Weak, like your 31 year run
    Admin , please have a word ....oh you are farking admin .

Clearly internet bullying and using your writing prowess to further belittle the31yearmans heartbroken comment

#teamthe31yearman
    Thank you oohaahmortimer for your kind support but I can handle babbles. This belligerent attitude towards The31YearMan needs to stop as he recently claimed I'm his new master as I can officially announce on this forum that cabbles wants to become The51YearMan giving up his whole life for CAFC.

I laugh when he complains about being an angry and broken man. To be a 31/51YearMan you don't let a few minor irritations like successive relegations and an incompetent regime get to you. Man up and embrace the incubation to Morecambe and Accrington Stanley that awaits.

Yes this is true. It's recently been mooted that I give up any hope of getting a woman, settle down and raise a family and just dedicate the remainder of my life to following the team around the country from the incubation of the dj coach. I'm 35 now, so I'm at a crossroads. Do I try my hardest to get another chance at a meaningful relationship, or do I just choose Karl Robinson's excessive blinking and drawn out pre/post match interviews and books about railways........
  • Options
    Buy a staple gun @burbles, I hear it prevents rapid blinking.
  • Options
    And you would potentially get your life sentence.
  • Options

dizzee said:

Haven't been in a very long time. Won't be returning until sold.

I'll start the bidding at £10. Have you any specific skills dizzee?
    Moaning.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

i

Aah you've finally graced us with your thoughts. And you'll need to put more in than a couple of lines. Weak, like your 31 year run

Clearly internet bullying and using your writing prowess to further belittle the31yearmans heartbroken comment

#teamthe31yearman
    Thank you oohaahmortimer for your kind support but I can handle babbles. This belligerent attitude towards The31YearMan needs to stop as he recently claimed I'm his new master as I can officially announce on this forum that cabbles wants to become The51YearMan giving up his whole life for CAFC.

I laugh when he complains about being an angry and broken man. To be a 31/51YearMan you don't let a few minor irritations like successive relegations and an incompetent regime get to you. Man up and embrace the incubation to Morecambe and Accrington Stanley that awaits.

Yes this is true. It's recently been mooted that I give up any hope of getting a woman, settle down and raise a family and just dedicate the remainder of my life to following the team around the country from the incubation of the dj coach. I'm 35 now, so I'm at a crossroads. Do I try my hardest to get another chance at a meaningful relationship, or do I just choose Karl Robinson's excessive blinking and drawn out pre/post match interviews and books about railways........
    X-Hamster is your friend.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

i

#teamthe31yearman

• Options
    That did make me laugh on the Peterborough coach home.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fenn3098 said:

The challenge I have is that @The31YearMan is a pariah on the dj coach. He's been slowly ostracised ever since he opted for the trust coach....

He's definitely not getting offered any cake from regime apologist @CyrilDavies that's for sure
  • Options
    Are you talking in code official moderator @cabbalios sir?
  • Options

Are you talking in code official moderator @cabbalios sir?

Haha - no essentially, my uncle who is more of regular on the coaches away (I hope to emulate him in the next 50 years of course and waste my life), took some friendly banter/stick for opting for the trust coach a few months back.

Cyril Davies makes cake sometimes for the coach and because the 31 year man is a pariah I have an on running joke that he's not allowed any and the regulars are regime apologists. (They're not, they're very nice people :smiley: )

It's part of our match day banter. That and reading the Railways, nation, network and people by Simon Bradley.

Who needs football factory when you've got a dj coach and lemon drizzle being handed out at Peterborough services
  • Options
    cabbles said:

fenn3098 said:

The challenge I have is that @The31YearMan is a pariah on the dj coach. He's been slowly ostracised ever since he opted for the trust coach....

He's definitely not getting offered any cake from regime apologist @CyrilDavies that's for sure
    How dare you!