Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs MK Dons post match views

Comments

• Options
    So after 4/5 games, bar the last, when we have played a bit better, he totally changes the side and uses players that haven't played for ages.
  • Options
    I'm never going to defend KR but I'm not convinced it's his fault when crosses from decent positions are straight at the keeper, or when 25-yard pot shots are miles wide and high. Having a crap manager doesn't excuse the players, who very poor. De Silva...a kid loaned. ..only one who did not play badly
  • Options

Dreadful dreadful dreadful - the players look clueless. Can't blame the owner and CEO for all of this - KR is a dreadful manager.
    Complete and utter shambles, no team spirit, fans turning on players.

We effectively don't have a manager at present - this side would struggle in L2.

If KR had any decency he would offer his resignation.....

Why can't you blame the owner and CEO for all if this? This is the culmination of their work of the last three years.
    KR has to take some responsibility doesn't he?
    Anyway I'm too pissed off to argue....
  • Options

Utter utter dross. Total shit from 1-11. The manager is a fat clueless mouthy scouse wanker. He doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a professional football club he is a chancer who clearly fluked a few decent years at Franchise.

He should be booted out the door immediately. Utterly sick of watching players who have no idea what they should be doing and as a result have zero interest in what is going on around them.

Yes we all know the root of the problem is the lunatic sitting in Belgium, but for me the finger has to be pointed at Robinson. We are getting worse and worse. He has no concept of the basics and is over seeing a footballing disaster.

Make no mistake. We are properly in the shit. If the teams below us pick up we've had it. I can't see another win this season. MK Dons strolled through that, it was pathetic.

You're lucky Clem, I can't see us getting another goal let alone win
  • Options
    Player marks are going to be interesting reading....
  • Options
    Gumbo said:

Robinson is tactically inept, players out of position and formation that doesn't work.

And to the spotty little prick in a pink stone island jumper standing at the back of the north upper giving it billy big bollox trying to have an argument with a bloke in the next bloke, do fuck off. You were scared of the stewards at half time because you were smoking

we realy have sunk to an all time low someone in our lot wearing stone island and probably fake
  • Options

Dreadful dreadful dreadful - the players look clueless. Can't blame the owner and CEO for all of this - KR is a dreadful manager.
    Complete and utter shambles, no team spirit, fans turning on players.

We effectively don't have a manager at present - this side would struggle in L2.

If KR had any decency he would offer his resignation.....

Why can't you blame the owner and CEO for all if this? This is the culmination of their work of the last three years.
    KR has to take some responsibility doesn't he?
    Anyway I'm too pissed off to argue....
    I'm not saying that Robinson shouldn't take some responsibility but the buck stops at the top. Every decision that they have made since they took over has been a disaster.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sat in me old East Stand seat but just felt numb. There's no spirit fight or anything positive there. And I can just see it getting worse.
  • Options
    Bloody players are not earning their wages and don't give a shit about our plight, as for the manager.............................
  • Options
    Well, the minute's silence was well-observed and respectful. Classy even, but the only classy thing about tonight.

I thought the announcer got the tone wrong with his comments about Keith Palmer being one of our own, and really it was downhill from there. MK Dons were nothing special, but they are at least a team.

We weren't. There are only 2 more games I can make - Gills and Swindon. Not sure I really want to go, but we really look like we are the team that suddenly drops. I hope there are 4 teams worse than us. I truly hope it doesn't come down to Swindon on the last day for our survival. Especially if Daisy hasn't put an exclusion clause for Ajose's loan.

I don't have much to say about the match. DaSilva was good, Holmes kept going, Solly was alright. No one had a stand out stinker of a game. The problem is not the individual players, it's that they are just individuals. What do they do on the training pitch?

Hopeless. Hopeless. Hopeless.

• Options
    to think i nearly forked out and went tonight
    just for a minute i thought we might raise our game for this occasion realy show some passion and fight
    thank f**k i came to my senses and realised this was never going to happen
    please just f**k off and let us try and rebuild from the total f**king mess u have left us in!
    and robinson that includes u
  • Options
    De Silva looked a good player in the second half. Willing to drive forward with some nice passes. MK Dons continued to play from the back and this was one area we should have exploited but failed to put enough pressure on their back three or goalkeeper.
    Midfield looked exposed as always and attacking options very poor.
    Lacking decent crosses and no shots to trouble their goalkeeper.
    Robinson has to change tactics or just go!
  • Options
    Know where did I put that season ticket renewal form...
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Wow, the gift that keeps on giving and just when you think it couldn't get any worse, I think our Kitman is under cover for someone else and loads lead in their boots. Watt is truly, truly, awful - lost the ball that lead to both their goals and didn't track or make any attempt after losing the ball.

I'm struggling to remember the last goal that wasn't from a free kick, corner or penalty, which is embarrassing.

I can honestly say I see better quality football over the park on a Sunday.

Unless both Swindon & Shrewsbury get 4 points less than us (i.e. no more than 4/5 points) we are down, Gillingham, Chesterfield and Swindon, proper old 6 pointers. Time to reinstall Lennie......
  • Options
    That was honestly in the top 3 shockers I have seen in following the club for 30 plus years

First time I have seen Forster caskey, bloody hell he is rubbish, looked like a Sunday player playing in the champions league

Got a ticket for Saturday as well, Southend will annihilate us
  • Options
    Don't think Solly did too well for both goals did he?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gobshite has clearly lost the dressing room.
    Otherwise how can you explain that
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Wow, the gift that keeps on giving and just when you think it couldn't get any worse, . Watt is truly, truly, awful - lost the ball that lead to both their goals and didn't track or make any attempt after losing the ball.

Which is probably why he has ended back with us, He just isn't good enough. Hearts sent him back, he's contract expires June 2018.

• Options
    You can still get 40-1 on Relegation
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Well I suggested KR pick mainly those here next year and he selected 8 and that excludes JJ who may well be in some guise. No strikers on bench but two on loan elsewhere along with 2 youth. It is depressing, and it will need an extraordinary close season to turn things round even if we stay up. Can't say Gobby has shown he can be trusted to do it.
  • Options
    I didn't even remember we was playing! Got sacked from my job today so I wasn't switched on really all day!
  • Options
    The league has been waiting for Charltons charge. Well here it is, a charge to the bottom.

Just win games.
    TBH, I would take a draw.
  • Options
    Has to go, those players have no interest in playing for him and whilst the majority of them are a waste of space we can't do anything about it now. Outplayed by a side like MKD is just embarrassing, she band the players have to take the blame for today. Shocking and so annoyed that it was on a night we were paying respects to a hero
  • Options
    We were awful. Dasilva showed some class at times and aribo showed some bright sparks. What has happened to maggenis, he used to run for every ball-looks disinterested now. Holmes tries to do everything on his own a lot of the time and Watt was nowhere to be seen for most of the match.

Some people seem convinced we will stay up due to the teams we have left to face. Those teams must be rubbing their hands together seeing they have got a game against us coming up.

We don't look like winning at all, when we take the lead we can't hold onto it and to be honest a shot is hard enough to come by, let alone one on target. If Slade was here I could see UA grinding out a couple of bore draws to see us over the line, but this joker will tinker with the team again and put us in a diamond and watch us conceded due to us failing to clear our lines again and again.

I think we need another 3 points to stay up and I really can't see us getting them, however much I might hope we do.