Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Also being mentioned that DD has highlighted “more than 30” areas of concern.

Anyone ITK can confirm or deny?
  • Certainly not I.
  • Also being mentioned that DD has highlighted “more than 30” areas of concern.

CEO, CFO, vol au vent budget included ...

• "30 areas of concern" = that damned car park again !!
  • cabbles said:

Addickted said:

Seems like he's sold STVV - looks like the Belgian journo has swapped imminent for very quickly.

Sorry for the Google translate.

http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/voetbal/Jupiler_Pro_League/1.3096539

"STVV could be taken over very quickly by Japanese "

The full acquisition of STVV is on til. "It's up to the Japanese to take the club into the hands," says Sporza-football commentator Stef Waleed.

"I know there is a whole delegation of DMM.com in the country. That Japanese online company already has a minority stake in STVV, says Stef Waleed.

"It was said that DMM.com STVV would take over the new year from Roland Duchâtelet, but from different angles we have now been told that it could go faster."

"The Japanese would seize the interland between Belgium and Japan in Bruges to take over power now." To watch out, there is no definitive affirmation of, but the months long by lighting by the Japanese of STVV would be in the decisive phase. "

"It would therefore not be illogical that DMM.com will seize this time to launch the news that they will take over a Belgian club in their own country."

"Big Boss Roland Duchâtelet does not take his phone and does not communicate, so it is waiting for him to put all his signature. But that it is fast to arrive, is clear. If STVV soon sends a press invitation, it will not go over the dismissal of his trainer."

Sold to Osaka seafood corporation

Knife goes in, guts come out, that’s what Osaka Seafood Corp is all about”
    Roly will love that...he can dance to it to the tune of the Hokey Cokey!! :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• 126 pages and still none the wiser as to what's happening.
    Back to how big's your cock thread
  • J BLOCK said:

Also being mentioned that DD has highlighted “more than 30” areas of concern.

It was slightly more than 30 originally, but the lawyers have worked through them and two thirds have been addressed. I'm told there's nothing unusual in that number.
    So we’re looking at perhaps 10 or so problems , which may or may not put the kibosh on a deal this week
  • edited November 2017
    sammy391 said:

J BLOCK said:

It was slightly more than 30 originally, but the lawyers have worked through them and two thirds have been addressed. I'm told there's nothing unusual in that number.
    So we’re looking at perhaps 10 or so problems , which may or may not put the kibosh on a deal this week
    It's not clear that any of them would be an obstacle. Some things just need you to go away and do something rather than simply explain.

If you've ever bought a house, it's quite usual for the buyer's solicitor to ask for things from the seller - warranties for improvements, etc - that haven't been put on the table at the outset. A business is a lot more complicated, obviously, but I assume it's the same principle.
  • sammy391 said:

J BLOCK said:

It's not clear that any of them would be an obstacle. Some things just need you to go away and do something rather than simply explain.

If you've ever bought a house, it's quite usual for the buyer's solicitor to ask for things from the seller - warranties for improvements, etc - that haven't been put on the table at the outset. A business is a lot more complicated, obviously, but I assume it's the same principle.
    So these problems should be something that the club will actively sort out in order for a deal to ether be completed or be completed quicker?

By your analogy, I guess problems are effectively down to value versus actual state - for instance a buyer would pay say £1m for a larger well maintained car park but due diligence has found that there are potholes everywhere!?
  • sammy391 said:

sammy391 said:

J BLOCK said:

So these problems should be something that the club will actively sort out in order for a deal to ether be completed or be completed quicker?

By your analogy, I guess problems are effectively down to value versus actual state - for instance a buyer would pay say £1m for a larger well maintained car park but due diligence has found that there are potholes everywhere!?
    Maybe as they are buying a football club they want proof we're members of the football league and have a license from RB Greenwich to stage football matches.

They would be fairly easy to evidence imho.

Could be a lot of things but as we've been told it's all lies so why bother to speculate.

• Sponsored links:

• edited November 2017

126 pages and still none the wiser as to what's happening.

6" limp.
  • Was it Bradley Wright-Phillips who "saved the MLS"....or was it someone else

• I heard it was due to an empty pack of vol-au-vents found in the director's box.

6" limp.
    Fuck me elfs it's as long as your legs

6" limp.
    His pockets are 36” though

6" limp.
    His pockets are 36” though
    About as long as your beak Dicky.
  • 77 new posts and not a sniff of a takeover!
  • sammy391 said:

sammy391 said:

J BLOCK said:

Exactly what's happening, which is why any claims it's a "non-story" are for the birds.
    So do we take it from that that the directors with an Interest have been contacted in order to fill some of the 'potholes'? and my source is indeed telling porkies? Be good to know as it may stave off a nervous breakdown for one or 2 on here as I dread to think what could happen if it does all turn out to be nonsense
  • Addickted said:

Where's he going to go dancing?

He is more than welcome to go dancing at the Goodbye Roland party CARD will put on. Lady T on the decks.
    Christ id forgotten about that
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!