Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Could he be selling us and STTV to the same buyer(s)?

This was my first thought on the STTV sale.
  • If he sold STTV his grip on the club in terms of it's geographical setting and footprint is iron.
    Where we have an NHS call centre he has a Lidl for example. The football club is seriously an incidental, with a poxy stadium and an artificial pitch.

As much as I want us to be sold and I would still celebrate that. God, would that be an anti-climax. No offence to STTV but I want a clean break. Fresh start. No connection or even reminders of Roland and please please no network.
    Me too but they could still own two clubs with no real network link - or owners that could use it effectively like Watford.
  • Where's he going to go dancing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

seth plum said:

If he sold STTV his grip on the club in terms of it's geographical setting and footprint is iron.
    Where we have an NHS call centre he has a Lidl for example. The football club is seriously an incidental, with a poxy stadium and an artificial pitch.

Maybe he's doing a BOGOF, then he's going to Bog Off.
    More like a FUCKOF f.....up Charlton Katrien offered free.
  • *cough*
  • Scoham said:

*cough*

What flag is that?
  • edited November 2017

Scoham said:

*cough*

What flag is that?
    Russian eagle

No it’s not.

• I’ve looked in my big book of Charlton supporters national emblems with eagles and can’t find it.
  • Not sure what the Byzantine Empire has anything to do with Charlton.
  • Addickted said:

Where's he going to go dancing?

The Brewery.
  • Addickted said:

Where's he going to go dancing?

He is more than welcome to go dancing at the Goodbye Roland party CARD will put on. Lady T on the decks.
    And red and white balloons in the stands.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not sure what the Byzantine Empire has anything to do with Charlton.

Don’t think the Byzantine Empire had a Crescent Moon and Star In is symbol.

• Youkosa Charlton Athletic e!
  • Our friend Angeldust on another site is suggesting that the “lead” consortium is close to throwing in the towel. Make or break week as cafc_harry states above.

Our friend Angeldust on another site is suggesting that the “lead” consortium is close to throwing in the towel. Make or break week as cafc_harry states above.

Roland changed his mind and now wants EUR 100,000,000 while Daisy never answers their emails!
  • Deliberately avoided this thread for a couple of weeks. Have I missed anything?
  • Deliberately avoided this thread for a couple of weeks. Have I missed anything?

Yes
  • Our friend Angeldust on another site is suggesting that the “lead” consortium is close to throwing in the towel. Make or break week as cafc_harry states above.

If what Angeldust says is true, the clock is ticking if Roly is keen to wrap up a deal sooner rather than later. Unless he already has other buyers who are some way down the DD path, if he lets this lot slip away he is probably not going to be able to sell until towards the end of the season. The fact he has dumped STVV is a sure sign that he has had a change of heart as far as football is concerned. We should just hope that he is looking for a quick exit and will make some concessions to these prospective new owners.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!