Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• T_C_E said:

I didn't have a problem with Doucher's post which started this, but just because he asked for specific details about the information doesn't mean it's possible to answer in the way he wants. I have much more detailed information, which is why I am utterly confident about the process, but I cannot share it.

The only two people I would be certain are in the loop at the club are Meire and Joyes - and they are unlikely to tell the truth if asked by a third party. That's why I would be sceptical about denials from any other source.

It doesn't mean a deal will happen, but anyone who says there is no process is either out of the loop or a liar.

I'd be surprised if tone don't pick up a snippet of info when he's back and fourth with his hostess trolley and his selection box of peek freens biscuits. ;)
    You're really fond of old Tone aren't you? :wink:
  • We all love tony though don't we Davo
  • All I like to add to this discussion is that I have a ferret sticking up my nose...how it got there I can’t tell but all I know it hurts like hell...and it affects my sense of smell.
  • Addickted said:
    Back when John Cleese was funny.

Generally the songs weren't quite at the same level of things like The Curse of the Flying Wombat...

• So ... are Binghams family in the loop ?
  • Sponsored links:

• J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

Another 51 posts of complete bollox since I last looked

News flash - don't look then
    News flash - how's Stevo know its complete bollocks unless he looks?
    News flash - This is the 1,36 38202 thread like this, what do you expect. Check your expectation with reality.
    News flash - What kind of number is 1,36 38202 ?
    A big one

• The only two people I would be certain are in the loop at the club are Meire and Joyes -

Not Murray?

Or the other ex directors?

• The only two people I would be certain are in the loop at the club are Meire and Joyes -

Not Murray?

Or the other ex directors?
    Thought the article said Murray wanted to get involved?
  • Murray isn't really "at the club" to me - he doesn't work there. I know some people have strange ideas about this but in the past he would only turn up for matches and board meetings, and I doubt if there are many of the latter now. The ex-directors certainly aren't "at the club" (unless the whole crowd is) and, as we've explored before, only have to know right at the end of the process.
  • What's going on (in father Dougall voice).
    Drink
    Feck
    Arsenal
  • RedMist said:

What's going on (in father Dougall voice).
    Drink
    Feck
    Arsenal

We've been drawn away to Swansea U21s in the Checkatrade.
  • Ah ok good. Swansea Is a terrible place much prefer cardiff.
    Why is everyone saying we're being sold?
    Ted.
  • My rabbit is called Sampras
  • Because we are desperate, @RedMist
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks
    I did think that, but having not visited for a good while I didn't want to jump to conclusions you know?
    Funnily enough there aren't many charlton supporters In plymouth...so perhaps I lack feelfor the big picture.

Hic.
  • RedMist said:

What's going on (in father Dougall voice).
    Drink
    Feck
    Arsenal

Father Jack? (A Mr Tatters lookalike)
  • Just when I start to feel slightly optimistic I remember that Ms Nightmeire will be involved in the negotiations.

Personally, I wouldn't trust her to go to the corner shop for a packet of polo mints and return with the correct change.
  • Bump :wink:
    Can't have this thread falling to the second page shirley...
  • Don't call me Shirley.
  • I'm always serious and don't call me Shirley
  • Has it happened yet
  • Just catching up on the last half dozen pages of shite....

I've got major doubts on the successful completion of whatever it is that is happening, I know I'm not alone, so can understand someone like @DOUCHER (who historically likes to spar with certain posters) raising what he asked.

What I don't particularly get is his drive to get Airman to detail out information/ reveal sources to prove his stance, when @DOUCHER i assume has zero intention of doing the same with his source who has assured him otherwise.

It's not just @DOUCHER but I don't think I will ever understand why so many people seem to seek out opportunities to dig out fellow fans.

Grateful if we could keep this thread 'on thread' btw

If they did keep it 'on thread' boss, it would only be 3 posts long
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!