Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

cafcwill said:

Addickted said:

Portuguese buyers?

Misunderstood Weegie's mention of Lisbon to the Belgium newspaper.

Text I got mentions AK, so avatar changed to suit

forgive me for being simple, but can you explain AK? or is it code that we can't know yet?
    Speculation and conjecture, I reckon. Unable to assist further. Sorry.
    Don't be silly - that would be SC
  • I'd love the next letter to be a P, Bob.

We can dream.
  • HarryLime said:

Had to skip the last 10 pages to catch up with the thread. Anything actually happening or can I put the party poppers away?

Nowt has happened. Douch has turned up again to see if he can wind either Henry or The Airman up.
    HarryLime said:

Had to skip the last 10 pages to catch up with the thread. Anything actually happening or can I put the party poppers away?

Nowt has happened. Douch has turned up again to see if he can wind either Henry or The Airman up.
    HarryLime said:

ive asked some genuine questions and got some vague answers - money been spent must be on consultants I'm guessing if info not from club but again just guessing - sorry for asking but I'm interested - o hope it's true but my source says it isn't and he is party to the inner sanctum - im not the one who has people wound up about a takeover although I appreciate the likes of airman and Irving hate the thought that somebody knows more than them which is quite amusing I admit

• Cheers for all the hints........I have less idea now than I did yesterday.
  • edited November 2017
    DOUCHER said:

HarryLime said:

HarryLime said:

HarryLime said:

ive asked some genuine questions and got some vague answers - money been spent must be on consultants I'm guessing if info not from club but again just guessing - sorry for asking but I'm interested - o hope it's true but my source says it isn't and he is party to the inner sanctum - im not the one who has people wound up about a takeover although I appreciate the likes of airman and Irving hate the thought that somebody knows more than them which is quite amusing I admit

You have no reason to say that re Rick and Henry........ it’s pure conjecture on your part.
    Maybe it’s you who doesn’t like them knowing more than you.....I could just as easily say that couldn’t I......it’s an ‘unfouded’ suggestion on your part.
  • DOUCHER said:

Used to be a balanced forum where you could put an opposing opinion or offer up some information - hopefully will return to that once RD sells up.

You have a rather abrasive and confrontational demeanour which doesn’t exactly help your ability to be taken seriously.
    True but I do get responded to by some very blinkered people on here who will really only believe what they want to - fair enough but there is a world outside of charlton life and this site is in danger of becing the protest site going round in ever decreasing circles
  • Addickted said:

This nonsense is becoming boring and I’m beginning to think that a certain respected person is on the wind up.

I don't think you can call @addickted "respected"

WIOTOS
    Only posters with more than one promote can be respected.
    Somebody call? :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:

HarryLime said:

HarryLime said:

HarryLime said:

You have no reason to say that re Rick and Henry........ it’s pure conjecture on your part.
    Maybe it’s you who doesn’t like them knowing more than you.....I could just as easily say that couldn’t I......it’s an ‘unfouded’ suggestion on your part.
    What is? I've been coming on here for 10 years and admittedly that is wide of the mark re rick but Henry does hate it
  • Anyway, I came on here to find out what the basis of all this is and I've boiled it down to not much other than relying on the cl inner sanctum telling everybody something is happening as money has been spent on it
  • Henry’s bark is worse than his bite......and he also had the disadvantage of going to Crown Woods.
  • J BLOCK said:

Another 51 posts of complete bollox since I last looked

News flash - don't look then
    News flash - how's Stevo know its complete bollocks unless he looks?
  • That beard must be so irritating that it is causing desperation for a reaction to impress internet "friends".

Have a good weekend, I know I will.
  • Henry’s bark is worse than his bite......and he also had the disadvantage of going to Crown Woods.

So did I but look how well I've turned out...
  • Davo55 said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Used to be a balanced forum where you could put an opposing opinion or offer up some information - hopefully will return to that once RD sells up.

You have a rather abrasive and confrontational demeanour which doesn’t exactly help your ability to be taken seriously.
    True but I do get responded to by some very blinkered people on here who will really only believe what they want to - fair enough but there is a world outside of charlton life and this site is in danger of becing the protest site going round in ever decreasing circles
    This site is way more balanced than some we could all name. But we won't need or want a "protest site" when we have new ownership; it'll be "job done".
    Davo55 said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

This site is way more balanced than some we could all name. But we won't need or want a "protest site" when we have new ownership; it'll be "job done".
    Actually I do have a look on the other site you are probably referring to and you are probably right but part of me does think the obsession with getting rid of rd becoming more important than anything else for many on here does border on a bit unbalanced. My view is that it isn't as strong amongst the wider support as it is amongst those who feel they have been cut off from maybe a previously priviliged involvement with the club - no doubt things will be better once they are gone but to want rd gone over gaining promotion is not right as he will go soon enough anyway
  • J BLOCK said:

News flash - This is the 1,3638202 thread like this, what do you expect. Check your expectation with reality.
  • Sponsored links:

• J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

News flash - This is the 1,36 38202 thread like this, what do you expect. Check your expectation with reality.
    News flash - What kind of number is 1,36 38202 ?

• After 3,600 posts, I'd like to reassure people that there is a TAKEOVER IMMINENT.

It says so at the top of the thread.

• Is that a news flash?
  • Davo55 said:

DOUCHER said:

Davo55 said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Davo55 said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Actually I do have a look on the other site you are probably referring to and you are probably right but part of me does think the obsession with getting rid of rd becoming more important than anything else for many on here does border on a bit unbalanced. My view is that it isn't as strong amongst the wider support as it is amongst those who feel they have been cut off from maybe a previously priviliged involvement with the club - no doubt things will be better once they are gone but to want rd gone over gaining promotion is not right as he will go soon enough anyway
    Sorry, but that is just nonsense. There have been thousands of Charlton fans participating in protests against Duchatelet and Meire. Of those, what, maybe 10 maximum who have had some kind of closer relationship with the club? The scale, duration and passion of the protests caught the attention of the media and football people across the world - you just don't get that kind of support if it's a few privileged people missing their prawn sandwiches.
    I'm talking about now - I was right with the protests then
  • I have no info
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!