Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Addickted said:

Some thing to do with our FA Cup win

Okay i will play along with you mate......FA CUP WIN 1947.
    I'm getting too cryptic for even me to understand what I posted. To be fair, I'm on some heavy duty medication and am probably hallucinating
  • Addickted said:

Potential new owner was born in 1947?

There were no German Players (for either side) , but Germany are playing at Wembley tonight so is it linked to Wembley or England?

Neither team had a player with the initials 'AK'. No one in that team had the letters A & K next to each other in their name either

Only German players i can see with the initals AK are:

'Andreas Köpke' (GK for FC Numberg)
    'Andreas Kupfer' (Died 2001)
  • sammy391 said:

The circle of knowledge inside the club on this will be tiny - I doubt for example that Chris Parkes or Karl Robinson knows anything - and none of the people who do know will leak, certainly not to me.

The current ownership has no interest in broadcasting it - look at the whole way they have conducted themselves since 2014 - which is far more likely to be the main consideration than anything else.

As a fan I want to know if these clowns are going any time soon and I think that’s true of most people. If not what is the point of any reporting other than what the club wants you to know is happening at any given time?

without judging, how do you know about a deal going on then?
    Necessarily, there are a number of people outside the club who know. It’s a complex process.
    Fair enough, didn’t mean to cause suspicion.
  • I don't think I've ever been as confused as I am now. And I'm easily confused.
  • Addickted said:

cafcwill said:

Addickted said:

There were no German Players (for either side) , but Germany are playing at Wembley tonight so is it linked to Wembley or England?

Neither team had a player with the initials 'AK'. No one in that team had the letters A & K next to each other in their name either

Feck me - I bet you're a nightmare at Cluedo
    Its been a slow afternoon and i want to crack the case :-)
  • Dazzler21 said:

Why are people getting all aggressive at one another... It either is or isn't happening.

There's no need to get funny with one another and tell people they can't moan when it doesn't happen - of course they can. They're emotionally invested in the belief that this will happen.

Peace and Love

• I don’t know why I bother reading this thread
  • AK 47 perhaps
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcwill said:

Addickted said:

cafcwill said:

Addickted said:

Well you wont crack it from the little I've been told.
  • This nonsense is becoming boring and I’m beginning to think that a certain respected person is on the wind up.
  • WHAT THE FCUK IS GOING ON!?
  • Addickted said:

cafcwill said:

Addickted said:

cafcwill said:

Addickted said:

Well you wont crack it from the little I've been told.
    Not with that attitude i won't :-)

Message me the message (i'll keep it to myself until proven correct by the OS) and i'll message you my findings

But i can confirm it isn't Colonel Mustard
  • I don't know, log on - 180 new posts and .......... disappointment !!!! That's Charlton for you :-)
  • This nonsense is becoming boring and I’m beginning to think that a certain respected person is on the wind up.

I don't think you can call @addickted "respected"

WIOTOS
  • edited November 2017
    We're being bought by the Russian mafia. The plan was to hand the club over as a thank you to Donald Trump for all his hard work after his presidential term ended but they've decided to pass the club onto some Germans instead.
  • Great
    Exit
    Roland
    Meire
    And
    Nanny
    Yvonne

Why would Karl do that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Just when you thought things couldn't get much weirder you've got wank circles, Germans and a Portuguese pirate

WIOTWT (When it's on the Weinstein thread)

• No thats meant to be a Dutch flag but the colours are not in the correct order for that.
  • cafcwill said:

Addickted said:

My initials are AK if that helps !

Sandwich Tony also has the initials AK
  • Another 51 posts of complete bollox since I last looked

News flash - don't look then
  • sammy391 said:

The circle of knowledge inside the club on this will be tiny - I doubt for example that Chris Parkes or Karl Robinson knows anything - and none of the people who do know will leak, certainly not to me.

The current ownership has no interest in broadcasting it - look at the whole way they have conducted themselves since 2014 - which is far more likely to be the main consideration than anything else.

As a fan I want to know if these clowns are going any time soon and I think that’s true of most people. If not what is the point of any reporting other than what the club wants you to know is happening at any given time?

without judging, how do you know about a deal going on then?
    Necessarily, there are a number of people outside the club who know. It’s a complex process.
    I would hope the potential buyers and their connections know for starters!
  • Addickted said:

This nonsense is becoming boring and I’m beginning to think that a certain respected person is on the wind up.

I don't think you can call @addickted "respected"

WIOTOS
    Only posters with more than one promote can be respected.
    Absolutely correct.
    cafcwill said:

Addickted said:

Portuguese buyers?

Misunderstood Weegie's mention of Lisbon to the Belgium newspaper.

Text I got mentions AK, so avatar changed to suit

forgive me for being simple, but can you explain AK? or is it code that we can't know yet?
    Speculation and conjecture, I reckon. Unable to assist further. Sorry.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!