Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• I want nothing to do with Usmanov and his ill begotten money.
  • SDAddick said:

I want nothing to do with Usmanov and his ill begotten money.

Is that so.
  • Macronate said:

Trying to look for similarities between the two images and the only one I can come up with is how miserable he looks.

Welcome to Charlton.

That is DEFINITELY Usmanov....small mole above his top lip on his left side another high on his right cheek just below eye.
  • bobmunro said:

Meant to say Lightweight :wink:

I didn’t mention the 5 pints and 5 Mohitos.

That would explain the 30 + Uzbeks you keep seeing! Have one for me mate!

• addick05 said:

bobmunro said:

Meant to say Lightweight :wink:

I didn’t mention the 5 pints and 5 Mohitos.

That would explain the 30 + Uzbeks you keep seeing! Have one for me mate!

Quite possibly - one of the bastards just came up to me and said “Cheltenham” and laughed.

I’m back on the beer to be safe.
  • Hopefully the takeover will be completed before we reach 2000 pages :joy:
  • Croydon said:

limeygent said:

At the very least, this news could get the Aussies moving.

If it was a choice between the 2 (and I'm not saying it is), I know where my vote would go.
    well i was doing a poll using a new method but looks like its been taken down for some reason
  • Sponsored links:

• I'd prefer the Aussies to be honest, a Russian oligarch doesn't sit well with me
  • PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

It’s not him - and a good job too....what kind of weirdo wears a watch on their right hand?

I'm left handed, so me, I guess.
    I'm left handed but always wear my watch on my left.
    Weird Unique.
    Definitely not unique as I'm the same...
  • Been there since first thing today and still says "The Mirror report..."
  • I'd prefer the Aussies to be honest, a Russian oligarch doesn't sit well with me

I'd sooner Usmanov over both, meself
  • Macronate said:

Trying to look for similarities between the two images and the only one I can come up with is how miserable he looks.

Welcome to Charlton.

That is DEFINITELY Usmanov....small mole above his top lip on his left side another high on his right cheek just below eye.
    I've enlarged the picture of the miserable looking 'large' man in the Directors' Box with the Aussies and can't see the moles you mention (but they are there on the separate picture of Usmanov) - unless he's dyed his hair & is wearing some slap...?
  • Croydon said:

limeygent said:

At the very least, this news could get the Aussies moving.

If it was a choice between the 2 (and I'm not saying it is), I know where my vote would go.
    well i was doing a poll using a new method but looks like its been taken down for some reason
    Think the 8 flags had something to do with it haha
  • SDAddick said:

I want nothing to do with Usmanov and his ill begotten money.

Better not do it then.
  • If Roland expects this to be finalised possibly within 7 days, surely that must mean the Aussies taking over, as Usmanov will have to complete the dreaded DD.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2018
    micks1950 said:

Macronate said:

Welcome to Charlton.

I've enlarged the picture of the miserable looking 'large' man in the Directors' Box with the Aussies and can't see the moles you mention (but they are there on the separate picture of Usmanov) - unless he's dyed his hair & is wearing some slap...?
    They are clear as day on both photos.....can’t believe you can’t see them on The Valley photo.....jeezus, take another look Mac.
    I assume you are talking about the photo with him with the tartan scarf/ blanket?
  • It’s not him - and a good job too....what kind of weirdo wears a watch on their right hand?

If your watch is on your hand you're doing it wrong.

It should be on your left wrist... Anything else is a sign that you're a freak.
  • Doing business with Russians will do wonders to repairing our relation with Belgium
  • Doing business with Russians will do wonders to repairing our relation with Belgium

Not you too......Jeezus......he’s not Russian!

Except, as mentioned above, scroll up. He isn't Russian. He is from Uzbekistan.
  • so he's an Uzbekistani Russian?
  • so he's an Uzbekistani Russian?

I ain’t biting Large......LOL.
  • edited September 2018
    I’m exercising extreme scepticism after reading the new link and I don’t believe a word of any of you on here say, no offence. #TeamWIOTOS #RefreshRefresh
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!