Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• edited September 2018
    I heard Frenchman Pu Edam was very interested and was considering a 40M bid.

In fact he was in directors box Tuesday
  • I heard Frenchmam Pu Edam was very interested and was considering a 40M bid.

Everyone knows Pu Edam isn't French. He's a big cheese in the Netherlands.

• I heard Frenchmam Pu Edam was very interested and was considering a 40M bid.

Sadly, he's not a very big cheese.
  • Story is now on the BBC Gossip column this morning as the 'lead' piece of gossip.

Must be gossip, then.
  • Heard a Belgium called Roland might be interested
    Apparently owns a vast network of clubs to feed us talent from
    Yeeeesss we are saved
  • Sponsored links:

• PWR the last 10 pages. looking forward to having a new period in Charlton History . A mega rich Russian Oligarch at the helm. Cracking open the vodka.

Isn't your government about to confiscate assets of Russian oligarchs? Looks what they have done to Abramovich, who has put a billion pounds of his own money into Chelsea? Perhaps Usmanov just wanted to get his money the hell out of your country while he still could.
  • Well that didn't last long did it...so has anyone got any new owner rumours that will be or not to be appreciated by the Charlton massives...;)...??
  • Talk sport apparently reporting that the Aussie sea for the club , had ended
  • sammy391 said:

Talk sport apparently reporting that the Aussie sea for the club , had ended

Could have guessed that 400 pages ago. But making Bowyer the permanent manager makes it almost certain.
  • but if bowyer saying could be done next week then has another buyer progressed? or is just just more Roland BS
  • sammy391 said:

Talk sport apparently reporting that the Aussie sea for the club , had ended

Could have guessed that 400 pages ago. But making Bowyer the permanent manager makes it almost certain.
    Meaning the Aussies aren't in the game or they are?
  • talk sport story is same as the sun one. but from 1656. after the CNN usnanov denial
  • Sponsored links:

• A great man once said "You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time."
  • edited September 2018

PWR the last 10 pages. looking forward to having a new period in Charlton History . A mega rich Russian Oligarch at the helm. Cracking open the vodka.

Isn't your government about to confiscate assets of Russian oligarchs? Looks what they have done to Abramovich, who has put a billion pounds of his own money into Chelsea? Perhaps Usmanov just wanted to get his money the hell out of your country while he still could.
    I hope so. Although feel very sad for Abramovich, obvs.
  • Skipped the last five pages. Never have been and never likely to be really itk but my sources - including one who is v well connected in the football world and was on the button re the Scottish stuff - tell me this is a lot of fuss about nothing. Usmanov wants to invest in football but maybe Spain, maybe Italy, maybe UK. No whiff of a mention of us.
  • Polaris is set to be replaced as our pole star, by a star called Vega from the constellation Lyra in 13727, because the earth rotates like a spinning top and wobbles. It will no longer be pointing in the direction of Polaris.

13727 will be the year
  • Who wants an Aussie when you could have had a rich Uzbekistani. I think it will still happen.
  • Roland wants rid. When or who he finally sells too is anyone's guess, when it finally happens it will be out of the blue and probably undisclosed
  • As I said this morning;

"I refuse to get excited until scarfy makes an appearance."

I'm convinced you can tell some people gullible isn't in the dictionary and they're believe you.

Like when it made an appearance around Muir and co's neck?!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!