Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Get some sleep Jimmy

Sorry to be impatient, but was anything asked about this 70m nonsense?

Yes but give us a chance
    It's 5AM and I'm cranky!
  • So part three

Lady Irving called me for supper you impatient lot.

So group one is the Aussie Americans (AA)

LDT was in the conference call mentioned by JW.

LDT said he is in regular contact so this is not exceptional.

LTD said that the "complexity has been reduced". When pushed on what this meant he said "fewer decision makers".

There is no split of ownership ie of ground v club with AA, they will all have shares.

AA have not submitted all the EFL paperwork. This includes financial and non financial paperwork.

There are no "due dates" IE deadlines to complete.

AA have "submitted proof of funds sometime ago"

LDT was asked more than once and stressed that the AA have the money and that money is not the issue. He wouldn't say what is the issue.

I stress here that I'm reporting what was said not necessarily agreeing with or endorsing it.

So if money isn’t the issue then what is I wonder?
    77 million dollar question.
  • Who’s LDT ?
  • Not happening until the summer based on this is it?

It never was.
  • So part three

Lady Irving called me for supper you impatient lot.

So group one is the Aussie Americans (AA)

LDT was in the conference call mentioned by JW.

LDT said he is in regular contact so this is not exceptional.

LTD said that the "complexity has been reduced". When pushed on what this meant he said "fewer decision makers".

There is no split of ownership ie of ground v club with AA, they will all have shares.

AA have not submitted all the EFL paperwork. This includes financial and non financial paperwork.

There are no "due dates" IE deadlines to complete.

AA have "submitted proof of funds sometime ago"

LDT was asked more than once and stressed that the AA have the money and that money is not the issue. He wouldn't say what is the issue.

I stress here that I'm reporting what was said not necessarily agreeing with or endorsing it.

So if money isn’t the issue then what is I wonder?
    77 million dollar question.
    Perhaps that is the issue

• Who’s LDT ?

Lieven van turkey!! Roland’s buddy who’s dealing with the sale and front man to the fans.
  • Not happening until the summer based on this is it?

What makes you think it'll get done in the summer...

Why not January 2020? Or summer 2020 etc etc etc
  • Who’s LDT ?

RDs main man dealing with the sale.
  • Sponsored links:

• ads said:

FAVADDICK said:

So price has been agreed
    Proof of funds has been done
    Fit and proper test has been done
    So what the hell is holding this all up !!!

Dealing with a fucking nutter, that's what's holding it up
    This, this, and this again.
  • For LDT read LVT
  • Tbf to the Turkey, at least he turns up. Could completely blank the fans.
  • The “Brits” have been around for a long time. If they “still want to close the deal” why havn’t they been able to do so ?

Brexit?
  • There. Will. Never. Be. A. Takeover.
  • edited January 2019
    Mrkinski said:

There. Will. Never. Be. A. Takeover.

The old Fecker will die eventually, and his next of kin will get rid of us ASAP.
    Probably for a quid lol
    Maybe that’s what the Aussies are waiting for😂
  • So it won't be in time to benefit us in the transfer window.
    I'm joining team Not Listening. Wake me up when it's all over.
  • Starting to think Murphy is on Duchatelets payroll.
    Why would a group from the other side of the earth allow this to drag on for so long?
  • Sponsored links:

• I am retiring to my drawing room. I will pour my self a large single malt, a splash of soda. I will then hope that this whole sorry saga ends soon!
  • Money is the issue in my view (and the lack of it) rather than the price..

How many years has this saga been running? And as LdT says no one has ‘shown him the money’ by which he means slapped their used notes on the table.

As I suggested to LdT tonight, the price ‘range’ asked is clearly too high to get any serious and credible interest. He wouldn’t let on how much that range was tho even when I offered him a fiver for the club.

Would love to be wrong, normally happens when watching a player at the Valley and start being critical - they then do something really food like score, Altho it didn’t work with a Pratley against Sunderland..
  • edited January 2019
    I wonder whether anyone asked about the group LVT was showing around SL & who, allegedly, he introduced as the new owners.
  • I wonder whether anyone asked about the alleged group, LVT was allegedly showing around SL & who, allegedly, he introduced as the alleged new owners.

• I think it's a combination of a ridiculous price and the only interested party being a bunch of chancers looking to spend someone elses money.

A real price would attract real buyers。
  • Thank you for such a speedy feedback @Henry Irving

Certainly doesn't sound as though this is all going to come to a speedy conclusion. Unfortunately.

If RD has been using JW as his stalking horse, only to see the plan fail, I just hope RD does not respond with a January Sale of players.
  • I reckon RD & LDT are being relatively truthful. I reckon AA probably have the purchase price, as everyone says. However, they then won't have enough capital for say 5 years. So they have the money, but they don't have the money.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!