Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• By tomorrow Rodney, we will be...
  • Solidgone said:

By tomorrow Rodney, we will be...

Still owned by Roland
  • ross1 said:

Heard a little bit of Jim White this morning and him and Jordan saying what a useless owner RD was, the way he treated Chris Powell was a disgrace. I reached my destination in the car then and had to go sorry. Did anyone else hear anymore

Yes, he ended up by saying a deal's imminent, 48-72 hours!!!!
  • I think I might do what that bloke Steve Bray does outside parliament.

Stand outside the meeting shouting "Just sell the club" while holding a banner on an extending pole saying the same.
  • Easily get to page 1905 this before done

Stand outside the meeting shouting "Just sell the club" while holding a banner on an extending pole saying the same.

I tried that once while making love - I turned over and pole vaulted out the window.

Let me know if u need the banner
    Paint on standby
  • edited January 2019

ross1 said:

Heard a little bit of Jim White this morning and him and Jordan saying what a useless owner RD was, the way he treated Chris Powell was a disgrace. I reached my destination in the car then and had to go sorry. Did anyone else hear anymore

I presume you're joking ?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2019

ross1 said:

I presume you're joking ?
    Yes mate!! It was a play on what he said on Friday!! A lame and futile attempt at humour on my part!

Apologies for any confusion caused!!!!!
  • cafcwill said:

I think I might do what that bloke Steve Bray does outside parliament.

Let me know if u need the banner
    Paint on standby
    Lights are on but is anyone home?image
  • Is the 72hrs up yet ??
  • What time is the FF tonight?

• Is there a bingo card ready? What do you get for a winning line?

20th February 2019.
  • The next Fans’ Forum is set for February 20th 2019, should the club not be sold by January 9th 2019, a further takeover specific Fans' Forum meeting will take place

• Sponsored links:

As soon as the meeting room gets unlocked
  • edited January 2019
    Rob7Lee said:

What time is the FF tonight?

All CAFC meetings should start at 19.05
  • Can you ask... is what JW saying correct... and if so what does "unlocking money mean?".. Does that mean Bid and price accepted and EFL passed fit and proper test? How long will it take?
  • Rudders22 said:

Can you ask... is what JW saying correct... and if so what does "unlocking money mean?".. Does that mean Bid and price accepted and EFL passed fit and proper test? How long will it take?

E mailed that as well.
  • Can someone ask Lieven tonight just 4 questions
    1. Why are you persisting with Australians after 1 year of no deal.
    2. What price does Roland want
    3. How many buyers have proven funds and cleared EFL?
    4. How many buyers are still negotiating

I just e mailed them to the the Trust Secretary for you (as they requested).
    What about the question on his favourite colour?
  • Rudders22 said:

Can you ask... is what JW saying correct... and if so what does "unlocking money mean?".. Does that mean Bid and price accepted and EFL passed fit and proper test? How long will it take?

E mailed that as well.
    Thanks mate... Part of me wants to take things on face value with JW but a big part of me is being fed the same and that we are nowhere near to what we are a year on. At least if de Truck confirms what JW is more or less saying then I will believe we are a step nearer..
  • Can he be asked if he would rather use vinegar for eye drops or sand paper for toilet roll?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!