Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Brian Blessed
  • Ashers said:

Brian Blessed

GORDON'S ALIVE !
  • Bill Bixby and Bonnie Bedelia confirmed as US leads in consortium....
  • Bexley Boy or Colin.
  • Just accept the fact that Shitweasel ain't selling this transfer window he will wait to see if we are promoted.
    Far more chance of getting what he wants if we are a championship club.
  • Remember when reading anything about the unicorn takeover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veAIHDGghP4
  • edited January 2019

Just accept the fact that Shitweasel ain't selling this transfer window he will wait to see if we are promoted.
    Far more chance of getting what he wants if we are a championship club.

If that was true, and it might be, GM wouldn't confirm or deny it, if asked.
    If it's true it's also a demonstration of what you have to go through doing business with Roland. And you can't kick up a fuss because of the NDAs, you just have to suck it up.

You have to wonder if the Aussies would have stuck with this process if they hadn't already sunk so much money into it.

You also wonder if any Brit bidders who might be waiting in the wings can see what's going on, and are reluctant to get too embroiled in what can be an expensive, complex and nightmarish process. Just speculating of course.

EDIT:
    So apparently the Aussies have the money, but can't be bothered to submit a couple of documents to the EFL.
    Aussies out!
  • BB is Brigitte Bardot and her puppies.
    Next question.
  • Sponsored links:

• which Friday, bet its 'next' Friday
  • CARD statement from today’s EFL meeting on the way in next hour.

Should get us to 1495 pages
    I hope you're getting 50% of the enormous advertising revenue stream from this thread!
    ;-)
  • JamesSeed said:

CARD statement from today’s EFL meeting on the way in next hour.

Should get us to 1495 pages
    I hope you're getting 50% of the enormous steam from the comments on this thread!
    ;-)
  • Croydon said:

JamesSeed said:

Dazzler21 said:

@JamesSeed is your contact still involved?

@Airman Brown do you have any new information?

I just want a morsel to keep me from starving.

Dazzler21 said:

@JamesSeed is your contact still involved?

@Airman Brown do you have any new information?

I just want a morsel to keep me from starving.

I assume so. He'd tell me if it's off.

But I predicted tomorrow would be the date the club was sold, which tells you how much I know.
    JAMES SEED CONFIRMS THAT CLUB WILL BE SOLD TOMORROW
    It’s happening!
  • why do people always misquote James Seed
  • Sponsored links:

• why do people always misquote James Seed

@56yearsofdreams defends @JamesSeed's "Gospel truth"
  • You just can’t get reliable note takers these days mate.
  • You just can’t get reliable note takers these days mate.

So true. Where's Iainment when you need him?
  • The lack of a card statement proves the takeover is off and in fact was never on.
  • You are just looking to blow smoke up your own bum here @Henry Irving as the page numbers click over.
  • You are just looking to blow smoke up your own bum here @Henry Irving as the page numbers click over.

Just frustrated that the CARD elite won't share the explosive news they have instantly and have kept us waiting for nearly 20 minutes.
  • Is @Henry Irving bum bigger than the takeover?
    Where’s @bertpalmer when you need him?
  • edited January 2019

You are just looking to blow smoke up your own bum here @Henry Irving as the page numbers click over.

Just frustrated that the CARD elite won't share the explosive news they have instantly and have kept us waiting for nearly 20 minutes.
    Maybe the EFL want to put the minutes on their website before the evil CARD can misrepresent them.
  • cfgs said:

You are just looking to blow smoke up your own bum here @Henry Irving as the page numbers click over.

Maybe the EFL want to put the minutes on their meeting before the evil CARD can misrepresent them.
    No excuse. We've had to wait 21 minutes now, it's unbearable.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!