Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• J BLOCK said:

FAVADDICK said:

So we're no further knowing if the intrested party are still around or have pulled away what is your source telling you Airman??

Not to panic...
    I like the sound of your source, AB....
    Heard something fanny?
    I've heard that there is nothing wrong with her hearing.............
    Pardon ?
  • At Last, Airman reveals his source.... it's Corporal Jones.

That made me spit out a mouthful of tea ... LOVL
  • It may be my lack of business knowledge but it baffles me that it's legal to charge interest on the money you paid for an asset as "a debt".

Depends how you structure the deal, as I understand it. That £18.6m debt was already in the books, so RD was able to leave it there. He’s then charged parent company Baton 2010 Ltd - but not CAFC Ltd, even though CAFC Limited owes the money - interest on it.

It’s semantics up to a point - it allows him to show a bigger loss and may or may not be a consideration in his sale price. But there is no money actually being paid out, it’s just adding to the debt.
    But who is silly enough to take on this much debt? with little chance of is ever being repaid?

• FAVADDICK said:

Do you know anymore Airman ???

There’s a Fans’ Forum meeting tomorrow night, called at short notice to discuss the Portsmouth game. Presumably the club will want to take the opportunity to issue a categoric denial on the record that there has been any due diligence, that the club is for sale, etc.
    Therefore this thread will be put put of its misery?
  • Uboat said:

At Last, Airman reveals his source.... it's Corporal Jones.

Welling up here. Happy memories.
    One of my late father's favourite players, what a grafter.
  • Who attends the Fans Forums?
  • Sponsored links:

• FAVADDICK said:

Do you know anymore Airman ???

There’s a Fans’ Forum meeting tomorrow night, called at short notice to discuss the Portsmouth game. Presumably the club will want to take the opportunity to issue a categoric denial on the record that there has been any due diligence, that the club is for sale, etc.
    Therefore this thread will be put put of its misery?
    On the basis that Katrien Meire’s record of truthfulness when talking to fans is outstanding?
    well let's hope she doesn't say that a sale is happening then

• Curb_It said:

Who attends the Fans Forums?

fans I assume

Braver than most on a Monday morning

• FC Carl Zeiss Jena's Members Association had their AGM yesterday - the notes on FCC's OS are now posted on the FCC 2017/18 thread. May be some interesting comparisons to be made ....
  • Curb_It said:

Who attends the Fans Forums?

fans I assume

Steve Clarke is the sole representative of the Trust attending tonight.
  • DOUCHER said:

Could vereyone try and back off @DOUCHER a bit. He has offered a different perspective from his sources. From someone with absolutely NO sources, his are equally valid as Airman Brown, so while the message maybe unpopular, I don't see the need for all the invective. I complained when he hurled one or two at Airman, but since then, every time he posts he gets unnecessary abuse. Why the need to dig people out if you disagree with them - he may have a valid source of information too.

It's not that I disagree with them. His story had changed 3 or 4 times except he has claimed that it is what he has said since the beginning (despite being shown evidence of what he originally said). He has then claim some kind if victory or vindication that he was right all along as his latest story happens to match up with that of Airmans.

Personally I think he is just a massive bullshitter.

October 24

Airman Brown said:

» show previous quotes

I'm sure that's what you've been told and it may be that nothing will happen. However, I wouldn't have put it out there without having very solid and detailed information from more than one credible source. So I am confident that "there is nothing happening and it's been a non-story from the start" is simply not true.Fair enough but for me to be told what I've been told would suggest that if something was happening, it's not now - like you, we're only going by what others tell us.
    Read it and weep canters - once things get anywhere near the newcasfle situation is when we are anywhere near a story. Candy from m a baby
  • Canters is somebody who keeps trying to call me a bullshitter or backtracker- a bit like you - the above is my stance on the takeover - iand has been throughout - I wouldn't have brought it up again but it keeps getting brought up on other threads by some who can't accept it
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:

At Last, Airman reveals his source.... it's Corporal Jones.

Welling up here. Happy memories.
    Just noticed this - welling up.....
  • Except the above was your third post claiming to be itk about the takeover. That is you backtracking.it wasn't your stance from the beginning. Your comments were very different at the beginning. This is you changing your story so it matched with what AB redhenry and others had said.

I've quoted your previous comments before and suddenly you had nothing to say. I won't do it again.

You have the reasoning age of a 10 year old and I won't be replying to you again. Bye.

was it you doing the economics course?? keep studying son you'll get there one day...
  • DOUCHER said:

I don't know you or your dad but I wish him all the best.

Thank you. Appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!