Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

I know I am right the AFC thing was off the table in its entirety before the new interest

The new interest was only that it was an interested person or persons not a consortium looking at the viability of purchasing cafc including the valley

Then things should’ve gone on to progress under the guise of best business practices in silence

No more needed to be looked in to by us the fans or divulged by those involved either on the very outskirts of the deal or those smack in the middle

It’s not helpful giving people a false hopes especially when you consider the emotional way in which people rightly view RD and his plebs

Also it gives out the false message from those working on the potential interest

I also know that in every deal there’s a level of posturing and it’s done on both sides in this situation it is happening right now it got to the point I said a couple of weeks ago where you have to be prepared to walk away

So yes your right don’t give up all hope just yet as it’s all part of negotiation

But there has been a whole lot of shit posted on here and I can tell you 99% of it has been unintentional from the posters due to them being told bullshit but there is still a lot of bullshit being put out there

As the great cardigan once said WIOTOS is the time to dissect for now patience and backing away is the best option both emotionally and on here and in print

‘The great cardigan ‘

:smiley:
    stonemuse said:

I know I am right the AFC thing was off the table in its entirety before the new interest

The new interest was only that it was an interested person or persons not a consortium looking at the viability of purchasing cafc including the valley

Then things should’ve gone on to progress under the guise of best business practices in silence

No more needed to be looked in to by us the fans or divulged by those involved either on the very outskirts of the deal or those smack in the middle

It’s not helpful giving people a false hopes especially when you consider the emotional way in which people rightly view RD and his plebs

Also it gives out the false message from those working on the potential interest

I also know that in every deal there’s a level of posturing and it’s done on both sides in this situation it is happening right now it got to the point I said a couple of weeks ago where you have to be prepared to walk away

So yes your right don’t give up all hope just yet as it’s all part of negotiation

But there has been a whole lot of shit posted on here and I can tell you 99% of it has been unintentional from the posters due to them being told bullshit but there is still a lot of bullshit being put out there

As the great cardigan once said WIOTOS is the time to dissect for now patience and backing away is the best option both emotionally and on here and in print

‘The great cardigan ‘

:smiley:
    I shall be adopting this title from now on.

Use of H, Henners or HI will be disregarded
    Understood TGC :wink:
    @stonemuse it should be Oh Great Cardigan (OGC) when addressing the personage or The Great Cardigan (TGC) when talking about them as with Your Majesty and Her Majesty.

Not a problem but don't let it happen again : - )
    Mmmmm

Urban Dictionary
    DEFINITION OGC
    Referring to a male masturbating.
    e.g. OMG, Henry is OGCing again!!

Gained prevalence April 25, 2008, when Telegraph (UK) published a story showing how a designed logo of "OGC" can be turned 90 degrees, resembling a man masturbating whist standing. The picture is now another term for masturbation, and is used most often on message boards.

• The dropped stitch
  • This thread needs top be sank, too much arguing has ruined it. The only fact we can be sure of is that no one on here really knows what is going on.
  • But the information wasn’t right not AB fault I believe it was deliberately incorrect and I said that at the time and I stick by it

The title was misleading the information misleading

so are you saying DD isnt/hasnt been done? What position are you in to know such information?
    I wont speculate on the position other than what i have already said Large there comes a time in negotiation that there needs to be a walk away point on both sides call it an impasse

• Probably because she thought she was going to the very top!
  • Sponsored links:

• Sage said:

Well Katrien is finally here... I thought it would be good to send her up onto the third floor when all she had to do was walk down the corridor for about 20 ft. She didn't seem impressed but I am not impressed with how she has helped ruin the club.

She's here until 7:30.

She ain't got a clue, she ain't got at clueeee.
    Katrien Miere. She ain't got a clue.
  • Fuck off pompey. Pompey fuck off. (Banter)
  • Is it the bloke with the bell?

If it is all I have to say is

Ring ring
    ring ring ring
    Ring ringady ring ring RING

So there!
  • PompFan said:

I've been a voyeur here since the Pompey U23 game and was hoping to enjoy the build up to the game in December.

My-oh-My, what a load of shit stiring, arguing and ITK bullshit peddled by people with an assumed common interest - by which I mean the football club and its success on the field.

You lot need to grow up a little.

Yeah, and I'm the Queen of Sheba n' all.

Poor effort.
  • edited November 2017
    You Rang Mr Plum?

• edited November 2017
    John Portsmouth Football Club Westwood. Eccentric Englishman at his best.
  • Sponsored links:

• Proper smelly fella I reckon
  • edited November 2017
  • PompFan said:

I've been a voyeur here since the Pompey U23 game and was hoping to enjoy the build up to the game in December.

My-oh-My, what a load of shit stiring, arguing and ITK bullshit peddled by people with an assumed common interest - by which I mean the football club and its success on the field.

You lot need to grow up a little.

Says the guy reading through pages and pages of another clubs takeover thread ...
  • Does he still follow Pompey?
  • Thanks for the advice Sacha.
  • WSS said:

I saw an actual punch up between people in a boardroom during a due diligence process with members of the team squabbling over a couple of thousand (in a £20m+ deal).

The deal went through 72 hours later*.

Stay strong.

*I'm not saying the deal will happen in 72 hours.

But you are saying there was a fight??
    Did Keohane fight his own corner or did he get security to do it for him?

Marvellous
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!