Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• edited November 2017
    DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Title now says page 143 reports of deal stalled but I can't see anything on that page - should it be referring to the Airman post on page 144? Alternatively you could refer to my first post on this thread. I do try and help but u just won't be told.

Except you've never said anything about it stalling. You've been adamant all along that it never started therefore how could it have stalled?

You're like my girlfriend trying to drive "it stalled"

"no dear it never started".
    Check your facts - i said if it was happening it wasn't anymore - after airman quizzed me after I first said it was a non story and wasn't happening and so it has been proved. I thankyou.
    That was part of your rapid back track when you realised everyone saw through your crap.
    argue it out with north london above - he understands - i'm not undergoing another tedioscomy by the like of you
    Except NLA has been saying that all along. You on the other hand said it had never started. Then when that had been disagreed with from a number of sources you back tracked and now that a few others have said it may have hit a problem you're trying to claim credit that you said it all along. You didn't. Keep changing your story and eventually it'll match what reliable people are saying and you can claim a victory.

Snore.
    show me where i said it never started. Anyway, your upset i'll leave it
    Has your memory gone? Your first few posts on the matter a few days ago. You were adamant it wasn't happening and it was all made up. There was no DD and the process hadn't started.

It was before we found out your source might be lying. And before your rapid backtrack. I would go back and quote it but you're acting like a WUM so cba.
  • Sage said:

Chizz said:

Here's a great opportunity to engage with, and ask questions of, someone who may be in the know...

https://gre.ac.uk/articles/public-relations/articles/join-us-for-dodgeball-and-fizz-22-november-avery-hill

I'm so angry at this.
    How can the University of Greenwich sell this fecking women as a success and inspiration??
    I wish I was still in the UK. I'd be there with a long list of quotes to prove she's anything but.
    Embarrassing.
    Well that’s going to be fun! I actually work in the David Fussey building tomorrow evening setting up the equipment in the sports hall at the University Of Greenwich, Avery Hill.

I’ll be sure to give Daisy a warm welcome :smiley:

Just sell the club, our famous football club...
    And then play Dodgeball afterwards :smile:
    How about I set up a different version which may or may not include a medicine ball instead? :wink:
  • Agree that no protest should disrupt the Pompey game. Not keen on the Embassy either. Embassies just bat for their country, even if they think/know some of their countrymen are dicks.

That said, re the Pompey game, I suppose there might be a bit more media there than usual. And the media are our target audience, so something that tells the visiting media "yes it's great we celebrate being back at the Valley, and yes the team is finally on the up, BUT...."

No idea what that something might be...

• What time of the day does this start? You could all be getting in a state over nothing if it's before lunch. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Embassies just bat for their country, even if they think/know some of their countrymen are dicks.

You've obviously never been to the British embassies in Chongqing or Guangzhou, useless *******

They bat for the 'let's abboy the shit out of everyone as much as possible' team, I'm sure.

• DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Don't get too down though - he is selling and my bet as I said in this thread will be the summer. Maybe next year but b very very surprised if before the summer - enjoy the season.

Why do you bother mate?! Irritating tosspot.

because i tell u something get abused and it proves to be correct - fool
    Dog with a bone.
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Title now says page 143 reports of deal stalled but I can't see anything on that page - should it be referring to the Airman post on page 144? Alternatively you could refer to my first post on this thread. I do try and help but u just won't be told.

Except you've never said anything about it stalling. You've been adamant all along that it never started therefore how could it have stalled?

Check your facts - i said if it was happening it wasn't anymore - after airman quizzed me after I first said it was a non story and wasn't happening and so it has been proved. I thankyou.
    That was part of your rapid back track when you realised everyone saw through your crap.
    argue it out with north london above - he understands - i'm not undergoing another tedioscomy by the like of you
    Except NLA has been saying that all along. You on the other hand said it had never started. Then when that had been disagreed with from a number of sources you back tracked and now that a few others have said it may have hit a problem you're trying to claim credit that you said it all along. You didn't. Keep changing your story and eventually it'll match what reliable people are saying and you can claim a victory.

Snore.
    Has your memory gone? Your first few posts on the matter a few days ago. You were adamant it wasn't happening and it was all made up. There was no DD and the process hadn't started.

It was before we found out your source might be lying. And before your rapid backtrack. I would go back and quote it but you're acting like a WUM so cba.
    By the time I'd first posted on this thread, nothing was happening - about a month or so ago
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Don't get too down though - he is selling and my bet as I said in this thread will be the summer. Maybe next year but b very very surprised if before the summer - enjoy the season.

Why do you bother mate?! Irritating tosspot.

because i tell u something get abused and it proves to be correct - fool
    Dog with a bone.

DOUCHER said:

Thing is, dear sir, "enjoying the season" could end in disappointment if RD is still around when the January window closes with NO incoming to boost the squad, and the strong possibility of player/players exiting.

Would you enjoy another season in the 3rd tier ?

As for protests, I have the appetite whether it's home ( but outside the ground pre match & executed with the style & planning akin to the coffin march) or away.

We need to remind our deluded owner that WE aren't going anywhere.

How about you, Roland ?

See you next Tuesday ?
    Thing is dear, I'm enjoying the football this season and not letting an Rd obsession spoil that. If I was going to be at anywhere I would b at the do being organised by the valley helpers for the valley helpers - those that helped the club get the ground ready and keep it ready back in 1992 onwards
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Snore.

By the time I'd first posted on this thread, nothing was happening - about a month or so ago
    I didn't say your first post on this thread. I said your first post on the matter a couple of days ago. Has your ability to read vanished along with your memory and ability to reason?
  • edited November 2017

We do have a few spoons on this forum don't we.

And a few knives :wink:
  • what a cockwomble
  • Agree that no protest should disrupt the Pompey game. Not keen on the Embassy either. Embassies just bat for their country, even if they think/know some of their countrymen are dicks.

That said, re the Pompey game, I suppose there might be a bit more media there than usual. And the media are our target audience, so something that tells the visiting media "yes it's great we celebrate being back at the Valley, and yes the team is finally on the up, BUT...."

No idea what that something might be...

Just a massive banner saying 'we still want RD out'
  • jams said:

what a cockwomble

Harsh, as well stirrers I was just trying to say that some posters remarks are cutting :wink:
  • We do have a few spoons on this forum don't we.

Is a "spoon" like a "beard"

Sorry - I'm to old to understand these modern day terms

• Spoon goes back at least 30 years as a mild insult

Curiously, it works in Chinese, too!
  • The second interest that I know about is Paul Elliott and a Charlton fan from the lounges whose name I won’t give trying to cobble together small(er) investors. That is more recent.

I'm aware of one of these - one of the ex associate directors we had, when the Board room was overflowing. However although worth a few million, he really doesn't have the sort of finances to continually pump money into the Club on a regular basis.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!