Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• So is ‘it’ happening or not? Or is all of todays fuss about a a tweet from a random, unqualified account.
  • So is ‘it’ happening or not? Or is all of todays fuss about a a tweet from a random, unqualified account.

Yes

Yes

Maybe
  • cfgs said:

So Friday I get to open the first door on my pork scratching advent calendar and, hopefully, close the door on Roland's tenure.

Merry Piggin' Christmas???
  • I'm on leave on Friday. If it happens I'm getting on it the second it's announced and I won't stop drinking until Sunday evening.

You have leave as a student economist?
  • I'm on leave on Friday. If it happens I'm getting on it the second it's announced and I won't stop drinking until Sunday evening.

You have leave as a student economist?
    Very good. :p
  • Last day of November tomorrow. #justsaying

Well if he does, as far as I'm concerned he'll be a Saint.

• Andrew, of course...

RedChaser said:

This is the (ecstasy) gif isn't it Kiwi, fixed it for you mate :wink:
    image:

This... how the f do you do these bloody GIFs. Once again my rapier wit has been parried by technol
  • Sponsored links:

• WIOTOS

I'm pretty certain when the takeover happens the comms team will have better things to do than update the official website.
    Like registering on Reed.com?
  • Is it done yet?
  • Is it done yet?

I’ve been told on good authority that it’s 100% going thorough today. My source is never wrong, but did say if it’s not today it could be on a different day or might not happen at all.
    Thanks for the confirmation.
  • I have been told the sale will definitely go through on a day ending in Y.
  • Is it done yet?

I’ve been told on good authority that it’s 100% going thorough today. My source is never wrong, but did say if it’s not today it could be on a different day or might not happen at all.
    Thanks, good to see someone has some solid info.
  • Is imminent going to be put back on the title and if so which mystery buyer will it relate to? Red bull, aussie, Greek, muir, varney Arab, Elliot - are there any I've missed?
  • Just a small bald one missing.
  • Is it he bloke that benny hill used to slap on the head? I long for the days when Henry summarised daily for everybody's benefit
  • DOUCHER said:

Is imminent going to be put back on the title and if so which mystery buyer will it relate to? Red bull, aussie, Greek, muir, varney Arab, Elliot - are there any I've missed?

Well 2, 3 and 4 are all related, 5 is two years old and extensively documented (although Arab is your invention) and 6 is an approach submitted in its latest form in recent weeks (Paul Elliott not Rob Elliot). Your source really ought to know all that, Doucher. Think you can rule out 1 at this stage.
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:

Is imminent going to be put back on the title and if so which mystery buyer will it relate to? Red bull, aussie, Greek, muir, varney Arab, Elliot - are there any I've missed?

If it does, will your friend who never lies refute it this time?

Of November
  • Addickted said:

Just a small bald one missing.

John Fryer?
  • DOUCHER said:

Well if other reports are true you appear to have missed everything.
    I guess we will find out soon enough and if they are wrong you may have reason to gloat.
  • DOUCHER said:

Well if something worthwhile was happening I'm sure I would have heard it but that's real life, not this thread

What time does your train get in to Charing X? Hopefully no delays.
  • DOUCHER said:

Well if something worthwhile was happening I'm sure I would have heard it but that's real life, not this thread

Depends if your source is lying again. Although he never lies. Just sometimes. And not always deliberately.
    Doucheroo never said something as stupid as that, it must be a lie...

Or is it? Mwah-ha-ah-hahaha
  • DOUCHER said:

Well if other reports are true you appear to have missed everything.
    I guess we will find out soon enough and if they are wrong you may have reason to gloat.
    I gloating here I want a takeover just asking what the latest is on here
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!