Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• DOUCHER said:

Well if something worthwhile was happening I'm sure I would have heard it but that's real life, not this thread

Well if you do hear, then please let us all know as we are on tenterhooks just waiting for some 'real life' information.
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Is imminent going to be put back on the title and if so which mystery buyer will it relate to? Red bull, aussie, Greek, muir, varney Arab, Elliot - are there any I've missed?

Well if other reports are true you appear to have missed everything.
    I guess we will find out soon enough and if they are wrong you may have reason to gloat.
    No gloating here I want a takeover just asking what the latest is on here
  • Addickted said:

DOUCHER said:

Well if something worthwhile was happening I'm sure I would have heard it but that's real life, not this thread

Well if you do hear, then please let us all know as we are on tenterhooks just waiting for some 'real life' information.
    Will do - see u at lunchtime
  • That Twitter account tweets mainly about Greek football, but its bio is regarding North American Soccer Coaches Association

might have this wrong but wasn't ex keeper Graham Tutt recently appointed as Head of some USA coaching association, was it this one?
    That was how it was portrayed in the thread. The truth of the matter is that he set up a business with a very grand sounding name based somewhere just outside Nowheresville USA and three years ago that business was (still is?) trying to raise the funds to set up a nascent indoor league with half the players men and half women. There is no evidence to suggest that anything came of it.
  • DOUCHER said:

Addickted said:

DOUCHER said:

Will do - see u at lunchtime
    Looking forward to it Dan.
  • Sponsored links:

• JamesSeed said:

Scoham said:

Last day of November tomorrow. #justsaying

OK.

Enough's enough.

Are we saying that in TWO days' time, Sue's demeanour could be seriously compromised ?
    Who's to say she won't survive any takeover? :-(
    There are two people in the world who would employ Katrien Meire as chief executive?
    I was talking about my ‘friend’ Sue.

If football’s anything like TV, KM will walk into a prestigious job within weeks of her departure.
  • CatAddick said:

cfgs said:

Well @Airman Brown was right, it really is the last day of November today.

Source?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November

"length of 30 days"
    Wikipedia isn't a reliable source. Any better evidence?
  • Scoham said:

CatAddick said:

cfgs said:

Source?

"length of 30 days"
    Wikipedia isn't a reliable source. Any better evidence?
    Microsoft Outlook?
  • CatAddick said:

cfgs said:

Source?

"length of 30 days"
    Not that size is important....

Apparently.
  • It’s not the size of the wave it’s the motion of the ocean that counts.

So I’m told.
  • Maybe we should ask that octopus, he was always right.

I think I ate him at a Chinese restaurant last week.
  • cfgs said:

Maybe we should ask that octopus, he was always right.

Jeez. he's been dead for seven years - must have tasted a bit odd?
  • cafcfan said:

cfgs said:

Maybe we should ask that octopus, he was always right.

Jeez. he's been dead for seven years - must have tasted a bit odd?
    Well that saved on the restaurant adding any mould or fungus.
  • Just seen the skip at North Greenwich in all his gear. We can only hope he is heading to ground for big announcement
  • Sponsored links:

• I just hope like me, you all ready to accept your part in the failure of this regime. As we can expect RD & KM and maybe the pilbury dough boy to shout from the rooftops it wasn't their fault it was all those nasty people that wanted Charlton to fail. ;)
  • Just seen the skip at North Greenwich in all his gear. We can only hope he is heading to ground for big announcement

Him and Ben Amos are opening the new Primark store down Charlton this morning, that's the best we're going to get today i reckon.
  • Isn’t this exciting.
  • Who's going to be the 5,000th poster on this thread?
  • Has anyone ever seen @DOUCHER & @colin1961 in the same room?

Me

Me
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!