Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• i think this last day thing is the deadline for completion of DD ...just an intelligent surmise ...
  • There is definitely one other group, which is fronted by Paul Elliott and a Charlton supporter. Let's call it CATO - leave you to work that one out!

My sources are sceptical about the substance of this group and whether the Belgians take it seriously. I would surmise, however, that it could be of use to them to try to squeeze more money out of the Australians. But I believe the latter are much further down the line, in any event.

If you are able to say does this mean that the significant stumbling block has been, or is being, resolved?
  • lolwray said:

i think this last day thing is the deadline for completion of DD ...just an intelligent surmise ...

Nah. It’s St.Andrews Day. Inferring the link between takeover and Andrew Muir.

• Why not bring back that game that used to be on here where you had to add a letter at the front or back of it - it seems like a void has been created by its disappearance and this thread has filled that need for excitement - 'Turn to OAFDUMP, for those who can't take anticipation and dissapointment'
  • There is definitely one other group, which is fronted by Paul Elliott and a Charlton supporter. Let's call it CATO - leave you to work that one out!

My sources are sceptical about the substance of this group and whether the Belgians take it seriously. I would surmise, however, that it could be of use to them to try to squeeze more money out of the Australians. But I believe the latter are much further down the line, in any event.

If you are able to say does this mean that the significant stumbling block has been, or is being, resolved?
    The problem last week went away.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhgggggggghhhhhh partayyy time....
  • CATO got his black belt reinstated?
  • Sponsored links:

• You two bobs are on the same wave length

@Airman Brown you're such a tease. Stop doing this to me.

You're like the fit bird in the club you've bought drinks for all night, who then goes home with the better looking bloke at the end of the night!
    Hi hun :kissing_heart:

So at long last there is to be a chip increase, I understand they have upped it by 6 to the long awaited and hard fought for 20?
  • bobmunro said:

There is definitely one other group, which is fronted by Paul Elliott and a Charlton supporter. Let's call it CATO - leave you to work that one out!

Where is she now? Dubai again?

Edit: charltonbob beat me.
    You snooze, you lose Bob :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

bobmunro said:

There is definitely one other group, which is fronted by Paul Elliott and a Charlton supporter. Let's call it CATO - leave you to work that one out!

Where is she now? Dubai again?

Edit: charltonbob beat me.
    You snooze, you lose Bob :wink:
    Story of my lif ...... zzzzzzzzz.
  • Sponsored links:

Dubai again ?
  • This thread is shit.

Aside from the possibility that Peter Andre is interested in buying us, I've learnt nothing over 165 pages.
  • Macronate said:

This thread is shit.

Aside from the possibility that Peter Andre is interested in buying us, I've learnt nothing over 165 pages.

I've heard Craig David is interested.....
  • Fumbluff said:

Macronate said:

This thread is shit.

I've heard Craig David is interested.....
  • Back to being serious and on topic. I’m hearing it’s still far from imminent.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!