Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Back to being serious and on topic. I’m hearing it’s still far from imminent.

Well, both parties will want it to go through before the end of the transfer window (preferably for the buyer when there is still time to do some business). So whilst not imminent, it's still very close.

depends on your definition of imminent I suppose.

• edited November 2017
    @cafcwill it's IT'S in WIOTOS no double I, you'll have @Henry Irving in meltdown as I learnt to my cost on one occasion, good post otherwise though :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

@cafcwill it's IT'S in WIOTOS no double I, you'll have @Henry Irving in meltdown as I learnt to my cost on one occasion, good post otherwise though :wink:

Thanks for the Heads up

Edited before he sees it :-)

Please stop trying to highjack the thread with takeover talk. Start another thread if needed.
    Exactly, where's the fun in that.
  • Let's see if this thread can reach 5 figures
  • Let's see if this thread can reach 5 figures

It's had over 1/2 million hits :open_mouth:
  • Sponsored links:

• T_C_E said:

Just ask the Skipper on Twitter if he can recommend any Beige Chinos. Even if I get told to Feck off, it'll be the first time someone famous has spoken to me so I'll be straight over to that thread! ;)

Oi! So you're saying you've never met me then? That hurts @T_C_E
    RedChaser said:

Let's see if this thread can reach 5 figures

Whoever started it should get a promote
  • You really have messed up with the quoting there Red!!
  • edited November 2017

You really have messed up with the quoting there Red!!

Not my best effort but I got there in the end. I might think and act like a 25 year old but don't forget you have to cut me some senior citizen's slack :wink:
  • bobmunro said:

DOUCHER said:

bobmunro said:

DOUCHER said:

Why not bring back that game that used to be on here where you had to add a letter at the front or back of it - it seems like a void has been created by its disappearance and this thread has filled that need for excitement - 'Turn to OAFDUMP, for those who can't take anticipation and dissapointment'

Would it work if we took a letter away?

I'll start with DOUCHER.

OUCHER
    TOUCHÉ ?
  • T_C_E said:

Just ask the Skipper on Twitter if he can recommend any Beige Chinos. Even if I get told to Feck off, it'll be the first time someone famous has spoken to me so I'll be straight over to that thread! ;)

Oi! So you're saying you've never met me then? That hurts @T_C_E
    RedChaser said:

Let's see if this thread can reach 5 figures

Whoever started it should get a promote
    Whore
  • Macronate said:

This thread is shit.

Aside from the possibility that Peter Andre is interested in buying us, I've learnt nothing over 165 pages.

You must have learnt one thing? - Not to come on to a thread and expect it to have anything to do with the thread title.
  • edited November 2017

There is definitely one other group, which is fronted by Paul Elliott and a Charlton supporter. Let's call it CATO - leave you to work that one out!

My sources are sceptical about the substance of this group and whether the Belgians take it seriously. I would surmise, however, that it could be of use to them to try to squeeze more money out of the Australians. But I believe the latter are much further down the line, in any event.

If you are able to say does this mean that the significant stumbling block has been, or is being, resolved?
    The problem last week went away.
    Is she on holiday again in Dubai?

EDIT: Late to the party AGAIN.

Just seen I've been well beaten to it.

• Sponsored links:

• If the "problem" went away last week should the title be amended again to remove the "deal stalled " tag??
  • Oggy Red said:

There is definitely one other group, which is fronted by Paul Elliott and a Charlton supporter. Let's call it CATO - leave you to work that one out!

My sources are sceptical about the substance of this group and whether the Belgians take it seriously. I would surmise, however, that it could be of use to them to try to squeeze more money out of the Australians. But I believe the latter are much further down the line, in any event.

If you are able to say does this mean that the significant stumbling block has been, or is being, resolved?
    The problem last week went away.
    Is she on holiday again in Dubai?

EDIT: Late to the party AGAIN.

Just seen I've been well beaten to it.

Not once but by two posters Oggster. Take more water with it at lunchtime mate :wink:
  • Davo55 said:

Ben18 said:

Personally, I think a tingling Fanny scores higher than something bubbling away, but each to their own....... :wink:
    They sound rather similar to me :wink:
  • Is that ElfsborgAddick.......FFS.......I think it is you know!
    I'm not that tall.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!