Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• edited November 2017
    stonemuse said:

Davo55 said:

Ben18 said:

Personally, I think a tingling Fanny scores higher than something bubbling away, but each to their own....... :wink:
    They sound rather similar to me :wink:
    Ben is quite clearly a proper Gentleman as for Davo....... :wink:
  • And the takeover o meter never gets to brown and goes back to green repeatedly - not in autumn anyway - start it in the spring - OAFDUMP!!!
  • DOUCHER said:

And the takeover o meter never gets to brown and goes back to green repeatedly - not in autumn anyway - start it in the spring - OAFDUMP!!!

Do you get much employment as a professional bonfire pisser?
  • RedChaser said:

You really have messed up with the quoting there Red!!

Not my best effort but I got there in the end. I might think and act like a 25 year old but don't forget you have to cut me some senior citizen's slack :wink:
    You look good for your age Mr Chaser.
  • 179 new posts since I last checked this bloody 'takeover or not' discussion and still nothing tangible.
  • DOUCHER said:

And the takeover o meter never gets to brown and goes back to green repeatedly - not in autumn anyway - start it in the spring - OAFDUMP!!!

What does OAFDUMP mean? Thought I'd just about got my head around all of CL's weird sayings...
  • edited November 2017

RedChaser said:

Not my best effort but I got there in the end. I might think and act like a 25 year old but don't forget you have to cut me some senior citizen's slack :wink:
    Much appreciated Elfs, I might have to buy you that beer you've been after all this time when our paths next cross :wink:
  • Croydon said:

DOUCHER said:

What does OAFDUMP mean? Thought I'd just about got my head around all of CL's weird sayings...
    I guess at the poo of a stupid person.
  • Douchertalet
  • Sponsored links:

• Croydon said:

DOUCHER said:

Seeing as u ask - bottom of page 12 on the Best signing thread
  • DOUCHER said:

Do you get much employment as a professional bonfire pisser?
    Knew I'd get no appreciation for it again - people on here interested to know if any substance in rumours, like they were about signing a striker - don't shoot the messenger
  • DOUCHER said:

Croydon said:

DOUCHER said:

I don't care enough to work for it.
  • DOUCHER said:

Croydon said:

DOUCHER said:

How do you get OAFDUMP from that?

I get SAUABOPTOTBST, and I have to admit, it's not overly catchy.....
  • DOUCHER said:

Douched

Touched
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Much appreciated Elfs, I might have to buy you that beer you've been after all this time when our paths next cross :wink:
    "We'll meet again, don't know"....
  • Who the f*** is CATO?

Sounds like some shit alliance formed to rid football clubs of starking loony owners?
  • 179 new posts since I last checked this bloody 'takeover or not' discussion and still nothing tangible.

I let it reach over 500 before having another look. Will return in a week!
  • Sponsored links:

• Croydon said:

DOUCHER said:

Getting rid of an idiotic boyfriend.
  • MarcusH26 said:

So we are looking at an Aussie/Greek consortium with Andrew Muir involved somewhere?

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

"We'll meet again, don't know"....
    F@ck @RedChaser ‘s luck if he has to meet you again.
  • Who the f*** is CATO?

Sounds like some shit alliance formed to rid football clubs of starking loony owners?

Charlton Athletic Take Over
  • stonemuse said:

Who the f*** is CATO?

Half of Charlton Life were scratching their heads in puzzlement. Now you've spoiled it.

• Praise the lord for friends and acquaintances, I'm back to optimistic mode.
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

I have a funny feeling now yiu have said that you might see him very soon
  • stonemuse said:

Who the f*** is CATO?

Damn, that's an hour of my life I'll never get back researching Cato the Elder and Cato the Younger, any chance of a 'pm' early doors next time @stonemuse :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!