Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• SE7toSG3 said:
    But Jim White told me 'there you have it, you should be happy', the straight talking man of football couldnt be wrong? Could he? 
    “Get your head around the idea that Roland will be gone shortly Charlton fans”

”I can now reveal that over the next 48 hours charlton fans, Roland will be gone”

What a pillock that man is.
    Pillock in this context being a rat fellating louse who (presumably) gets paid to shout at a handful of people about stuff he knows the square root of naff all on a very minor radio station.
    Not worth the steam off my micturition
  • price would always be subject to change otherwise not much point in DD
  • razil said:
    price would always be subject to change otherwise not much point in DD

You've just pointed out the flaw in Duchatelet's selling strategy.
  • razil said:
    Sure but you need to be in the right ball park 
  • ross1 said:

Mehmet Dalman: Cardiff City chairman abandons Charlton takeover bid

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48613804
    "...negotiations have ceased..."

isn't the same thing as "Dalman has told Duchatelet no thanks"

interpretation, no more concrete than the thin piece in the sub-standard a week or more back

no straws being clutched here tho - dooshits is the problem and the sole barrier to finding a solution to his own problem.

may dooshit's evening meal contain a psychoactive compound that allows him to function in the real world with the rest of us just for a week or two to sign all the necessary paperwork and accept MD's offer...
  • razil said:

You've just pointed out one of the many serious flaws in Duchatelet's selling strategy.
    fixed it for you
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    But Jim White told me 'there you have it, you should be happy', the straight talking man of football couldnt be wrong? Could he? 
    “Get your head around the idea that Roland will be gone shortly Charlton fans”

”I can now reveal that over the next 48 hours charlton fans, Roland will be gone”

What a pillock that man is.
    Pillock in this context being a rat fellating louse who (presumably) gets paid to shout at a handful of people about stuff he knows the square root of naff all on a very minor radio station.
    Not worth the steam off my micturition
    Wow . The hatred you have for everyone astonishes me . 
  • edited July 2019
    1909, Ernest Shackleton fails to reach the South Pole by 112 miles
  • edited July 2019
    1909, Ernest Shackleton fails to reach the South Pope by 112 miles
    Is the Pope a Catholic.
  • Sponsored links:

• 1909, Ernest Shackleton fails to reach the South Pope by 112 miles
    Is that 112 miles from the Vatican City? :wink:
  • The main difference with Dalman over The Aussies and any other bidders is that Dalman is currently involved with another EFL club & simply cant spend months & months waiting around. He has responsibilities to his current board & manager.....so unless he wants to walk away from them he has no choice than to jack it in with us. 
  • Could anyone elaborate further on the rugby club potential law suit please. I don't think i had read anything about it until the last couple of days.

ps apologies to whomever it was last season that got very upset when people posted on non match day threads during a game. 😀
  • I waiting for the news Roland has lowered his price. Potential buyers are not the issue, there have always been some of them! Until then, I am not expecting anything to happen.
  • Could anyone elaborate further on the rugby club potential law suit please. I don't think i had read anything about it until the last couple of days.

ps apologies to whomever it was last season that got very upset when people posted on non match day threads during a game. 😀
    There were various comments that Footscray were very unhappy about how the build at their part of Sparrows Lane was going, or not going, and so they were threatening to sue.

How far it went, if it has been resolved or how we don't know. It may no longer be an issue but any court case or imminent court case has to be declared in DD so the buyer knows they might be buying into a problem.

I was citing it as a possible problem/blockage to any deal which is nothing to do with the buyers but which they would want guarantees over.

The original idea here.  Dunno what happened.

http://footscraysports.co.uk/cact/
  • supaclive said:
    The Chinese / European party has links with Nice FC.... @PragueAddick - has this already been said?
    I’ve heard that today also. I think there’s something in it but no doubt there will be complications (ie Barnsley). 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2019
    kafka said:
    supaclive said:
    The Chinese / European party has links with Nice FC.... @PragueAddick - has this already been said?
    I’ve heard that today also. I think there’s something in it but no doubt there will be complications (ie Barnsley). 
    The complication is that such a group may not exist.
    It may, it may not.  Only a handful of people, if that, know EVERYTHING.  None of them post on here.  They may be watching though :wink:
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    kafka said:
    supaclive said:
    It may, it may not.  Only a handful of people, if that, know EVERYTHING.  None of them post on here.  They may be watching though :wink:
    I give up...
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    kafka said:
    supaclive said:
    I give up...
    Hang on, I don't doubt your source, I don't doubt anyone else's.  But as far as I am aware no one, apart from LVT and RD, even know who ALL the sources are?

Your knowledge of party y, which I and I am sure others appreciate you sharing, doesn't give you inside knowledge of party x, even if party x exists.  They might be given rumour and innuendo by LVT but I honestly doubt he has broken NDA and spouted out how much anyone else is prepared to pay.

Multiple people on this site have A source, as far as I am aware noone on his site has a source close enough to Roland that there aren't unknowns?  Remember "done deal" came from neither the buyer nor the sell but a very good source.  

How come noone has a source in the "British" group?  Because they don't want to leak as it will be aggressive, from the fans, upfront.  If there is a sniff of Baton 2.0 there will be riots. 

You, nor I, don't known what you don't know.  Leaks happen because it's in people's interest to leak.  I, for one, wouldn't be supprised if a take over happened from either someone we had never heard of or someone we though had walked away. 

• Aaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
  • john3 said:
    Aaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
    Caught yourself in your fly eh :open_mouth:
  • john3 said:
    Aaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
    Caught yourself in your fly eh :open_mouth:

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!