Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• edited July 2019
    robroy said:
    Just completed her GCSE in football club management

Looks better than she did before
  • Thought this thread had reached an all time low a few weeks ago but the latest crock of shite is even worse. 
    We can surely go lower!  
  • Thought this thread had reached an all time low a few weeks ago but the latest crock of shite is even worse. 
    The age transformations?

Yeah this thread has become a wasteland full of delusion and insanity for a long while... all because of the actions of an insane and delusional old man.
  • robroy said:
    Thought this thread had reached an all time low a few weeks ago but the latest crock of shite is even worse. 
    We can surely go lower!  
    It should always be the goal to reach lower lows than you believed were possible. That's called regressive achievement. To me an achievement is an achievement so we're always #Winning
  • Maybe @Henry Irving should start an age transformation thread, it might get him the eagerly awaited promote 😏
  • CH4RLTON said:

Card need make this into billboard posters 
    For what purpose? 
    To create one.... why?
  • Sponsored links:

• JamesSeed said:
    Am I alone and thinking that ’Would you’ line is a bit cringe 

Whooosh
  • Shes turned into Virginia Wade
  • Dazzler21 said:
    robroy said:
    Thought this thread had reached an all time low a few weeks ago but the latest crock of shite is even worse. 
    We can surely go lower!  
    It should always be the goal to reach lower lows than you believed were possible. That's called regressive achievement. To me an achievement is an achievement so we're always #Winning
    I think this post is equally relevant in the Conservative party thread, the Labour Party thread or the USA thread...
  • I wonder if there were any Charlton connections to the passengers and crew of RMS Titanic.  Three passengers and one crew member were born in Woolwich.  Two moved away from London, but two others may have lived in or near Charlton for some time after 1905. 

Albert Rice was born in Woolwich in 1902, which would have made him 3 years old when Charlton were founded.  His family migrated to Canada, and then the USA, in 1908 or 1909, when he would have been 6 or 7.  So, is it possible, or likely, that his father (a soldier) might have taken him, or his brothers, George, Eric or Arthur, to see Charlton play? On the night of the disaster, Mrs Rice was seen on deck, clutching her youngest son, Francis, while her other boys were holding on to her skirts.  The entire family was lost. 

Mrs Frances Christy was born in Woolwich in 1860 and lived in Bexley, while working in Plumstead and Camberwell.  She married twice and was twice widowed.  She and her two daughters were second class passengers and were rescued by the Carpathia. 
  • Redrobo said:
    JamesSeed said:

Whooosh
    Nah, not havin' that. Talking generally. Obviously not serious on this occasion.
  • edited July 2019
    Dazzler21 said:
    robroy said:
    We can surely go lower!  
    I think this post is equally relevant in the Conservative party thread, the Labour Party thread or the USA thread...
    To be filed under.............. “Progressive ambiguity”.
  • edited July 2019
    JamesSeed said:
    I've heard Dalman's bid is 'parked', so has walked away from discussions, but possibly not from attempt to buy the club. Apologies if this is common knowledge.
    Cheers @JamesSeed I assume this means he has set out his *stall* and is holding to it.

(Bloody predictive)
  • Dazzler21 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    I've heard Dalman's bid is 'parked', so has walked away from discussions, but possibly not from attempt to buy the club. Apologies if this is common knowledge.
    Cheers @JamesSeed I assume this means he has set out his stool and is holding to it.
    YUK !!!!

I'd rather not know about his bowel habits....
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Cheers @JamesSeed I assume this means he has set out his stool and is holding to it.
    YUK !!!!

If it gets the takeover done I’d be very happy for him to tell us all the details of his bowel habits at press conference.
  • It would be better if Richard Murray worked as the middle man in between the supporters and any owners bowell movements.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Charming image that conjures up....
  • JamesSeed said:
    Redrobo said:
    JamesSeed said:

Whooosh
    Nah, not havin' that. Talking generally. Obviously not serious on this occasion.
    As you agree I was not being serious, I formally remove the whooosh.
  • I'm at the stage now where I open the forum thinking "what if there was an announcement thread saying "Sale completed" ".

Just given up on trying to work out who why how or what.  Pure hope and random chance.
  • Scoham said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    YUK !!!!

If it gets the takeover done I’d be very happy for him to tell us all the details of his bowel habits at press conference.
    Haven’t we seen and heard enough of his shit?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    No shit Sherlock 🕵️‍♀️ 😊
  • JamesSeed said:

Probably
  • Scoham said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    YUK !!!!

Haven’t we seen and heard enough of his shit?
    It's Dalman's stall that has been set out not Duchatelet's stools
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!