Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• 1905 Chelsea were formed.
  • Lovely 1905 and the red army 
  • I said, on this very thread, months ago I wouldn't be at all supprised if proper DD hadn't thrown up something aweful.  If I bought a 3 wheel van off Jimenez I would count the number of wheels twice.

Really wouldn't supprise me if RD didn't own an asset he thought he did or owned a liability he didn't know about. 
  • Page 1905.
    I was there. :)
  • Happy 1905 to all Addicks!
  • @1905 registered his user name 13 years ago for this very moment. Played the long game beautifully 
    That should go on the CL Twitter account.  Twitter is 13 years old today. 
  • 1905 Chelsea were formed.
    I wondered why everyone was getting excited about Page 1905

Makes sense now
  • Chizz said:
    @1905 registered his user name 13 years ago for this very moment. Played the long game beautifully 
    That should go on the CL Twitter account.  Twitter is 13 years old today. 
    Charlton Life, where Life means Life!
  • Sponsored links:

• 1905 said:
    @1905 registered his user name 13 years ago for this very moment. Played the long game beautifully
    And I nearly missed my moment.  I had kept a watchful eye on page 1904, which crawled along all morning despite some cheese puns.  Just as it was about to click over to 1905 I got called to a bloody meeting.  13 years wait nearly down the drain! 
    Are you Australian @1905 ? 🇦🇺
  • So the fabled page 1905 came and went without us even being close to being sold. Screw you Roland
  • edited July 2019
    Chizz said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Last I heard further previously undiscovered debt was uncovered. 
    @JamesSeed is this from the Aussies' point of view, or from other bidder(s)?  Because, if after two years' worth of due diligence, costing (am I right in thinking...) over a million quid, it does seem to stretch credulity that the Aussies have now uncovered debt they had missed for that long.  

Do you have any more information on this?  Is this really stuff that the Aussies have only just come across?  And what size "hole" does this put in the deal? 
    I would take very much with a light pinch of salt anything that the Aussies are dripping into the public domain 

source (the Aussies themselves) FACT 
    Didn’t come from Gerard (or any other Aussies for that matter).
  • What was RM doing while this newly discovered debt was as yet undiscovered?
  • Having a poo and photographing it?
  • Damn censorship just cost me 8 lols . The horror.
  • Apologies if it's been covered elsewhere, whats the deal with the rugby club suing? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Am I too late to get on page 1905 ? 
  • edited July 2019

Mehmet Dalman: Cardiff City chairman abandons Charlton takeover bid

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48613804
  • It's not happening! 
  • Well, that's killed my high after the kit launch.
  • They will have to carry Roland out, I don't think he wants to sell
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!